[NBA DUNKS THREAD] '11-'12 --[Blake-Perk p.14][G.Green p.26]

Jesus blakes a monster . Straight beast.

I aint sayin gasol coulda muffed it but griffin did have his hands all over gasols mug. Coulda been an offensive foul call imo.

the GIF above was nasty.

Second dunk, though, should have been an offensive foul. He pushed up with his off arm, and to someone with that kind of athleticism it creates way too much of an advantage.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by ksprull

*waits on Blake > Pau gif
BLAKE-PAU-GASOL.gif
5nodpf.gif

I don't usually dislike people that I don't personally know but I don't like the character Andrew Bynum currently is. The disrespect for his coaching staff and now making faces when you damn team mate gets dunked on? Come on dude. Act like you have seen it before. Clown him about it later but while on the court you don't need to be making fan faces like that.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't usually dislike people that I don't personally know but I don't like the character Andrew Bynum currently is. The disrespect for his coaching staff and now making faces when you damn team mate gets dunked on? Come on dude. Act like you have seen it before. Clown him about it later but while on the court you don't need to be making fan faces like that.

"There's a bank in every city!"
pimp.gif

Andrew Bynum doesn't give a +@#@ about what you think.
laugh.gif
He still making millions and millions and making all the faces he wants.

Bro, you sound like a real %%%*+ right now.
Bynum made the same face I did, because it's his boy he supposed to have the stone face? @*$$+ bruh. 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Bro, you sound like a real %$%%+ right now.

bynum_medium.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Bro, you sound like a real %$%%+ right now.

bynum_medium.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Bro, you sound like a real %%%*+ right now.
Bynum made the same face I did, because it's his boy he supposed to have the stone face? @*$$+ bruh. 
alien.gif

Yes, it is team mate you don't make that face while you are on the court in plain view of a damn camera. He should have done what ever other Laker did at the time, nothing. But what is so hard to understand about that?

Ehh...it's very common for players to react to plays like that even if it's their teammates. At the end of the day, they still are fans of the game just like us.

I see it fairly often.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Ehh...it's very common for players to react to plays like that even if it's their teammates. At the end of the day, they still are fans of the game just like us.

I see it fairly often.

I am not talking about how often it happens, I never said it was new. It is more common to see quick reactions from folks on the bench though. From a dude IN THE GAME? If I were a coach/player I would check that asap. That is loserish and unacceptable. Seriously. Groupie #&*@^. Be a fan? During the game of an enemy?

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I see it fairly often.

I am not talking about how often it happens, I never said it was new. It is more common to see quick reactions from folks on the bench though. From a dude IN THE GAME? If I were a coach/player I would check that asap. That is loserish and unacceptable. Seriously. Groupie #&*@^. Be a fan? During the game of an enemy?
You older, DC (25+)? The game has changed - there's way more players that are more about themselves, than the team. It's not necessarily the player's fault either.. teams are quick to trade for a better deal or something that fits their strategy. Now players are looking at other players as not really true opponents, but how good these guys are and maybe teaming up with them (in the back of their minds somehow). I'm not saying that this is new - only that it is more common nowadays that we have higher salaries across the board, with high trade rates for even star players. The Spurs are the only team I can think of that haven't changed much over the years and seem to be the most cohesive 'team' - maybe put OKC in there too (but they're still very young).

Yea that is the sad part of it. You have to look at those dudes as meal tickets. You can't laugh and smile when someone dunks on one of your boys. That is why I said I would have that talk with my team. Hell Kobe should be checking Bynum for that nonsense. That seriously pissed me off man. Sorry but it is just disrespectful.

Kobe gives no %%++! about Gasol and sides with Bynum alot because he relates to him. Even when the reporters asked if Blake should have got a techincal for standing over Gasol,dude said "No, i would've did the same thing"
laugh.gif

I wish Geralds teammates would throw better/worse oops than that... make him stretch plz... the highlights would be 100x more
sick.gif
and that shouldnt be possible
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom