** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

Xx8 woukd have been nice if the cover did not go all the way up like that, sort of like the glove

Yeah but they parted ways this season. 

There was some coverage of what he wore last year but I he's wearing shoes that you don't often see on court which is kinda surprising like the China LeBron 9s and Galaxy Rookies

At the same time, not many people have cared about the PEs that UA has been pushing out. I personally loved his dunk contest PEs.

these were actually his dunk contest PEs, he didn't wear them in the actual contest though for some reason

Last edited:
Today's TBT edition of my 'Is it The Shoes?' series on insidethesneakerbox.com features footwear by Nike Basketball from the mid 1990's to the early 2000's.

More images like the ones below can be seen by checking the article out here.

Last edited:
Today's TBT edition of my 'Is it The Shoes?' series on insidethesneakerbox.com features footwear by Nike Basketball from the mid 1990's to the early 2000's.

More images like the ones below can be seen by checking the article out here.

You are really doing a cool job, thank you for the awesome pics. Is it possible that you can post pics of Penny Hardaway during his stint with the suns, knicks and heat?

You are really doing a cool job, thank you for the awesome pics. Is it possible that you can post pics of Penny Hardaway during his stint with the suns, knicks and heat?
Thank you. I appreciate it.

I will see what I can do. If I put some together I will make sure to post them in here.

Jordan Brand is dead. If they didn't have retros goin for them nothing they put out resembles His Airness at all. Those new Stanley steamers Westbrook rocks is all I need to see to confirm my thoughts lol

Back
Top Bottom