** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

^^^ Are those Jumpman Pros that somebody from Memphis is wearing in that picture with Shannon Brown? Maybe my favorite non-numbered AJ shoes from Jordan Brand ever.

^^^ Are those Jumpman Pros that somebody from Memphis is wearing in that picture with Shannon Brown? Maybe my favorite non-numbered AJ shoes from Jordan Brand ever.
theyre ellingtons UNC PEs
been wearing them for sometime now

DWill stopped wearing the Hypergamer lows early in the season.  He's been alternating between the Flight 89 and the Penny's for at least the last month to month and a half.  Last night, it looked like he was wearing something different, but can't quite tell what.

Whats Derozan wearing? All white is hard to make out.

Also, Nash wearing Kobe's? Or still his Hypergamer?

Last edited:
manu in freegums 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I know it's hard to tell, but DWill is in fact wearing all black Flight 89. And TP9 debuted all white PEAK's last night. 

Though I love KD, I have yet to find a pair of his kicks that I would wear. I give him props for getting his shoes at better price points than others, but don't like the style.

Penny V >>> KD V

Kawhi Leonard playing in Barkleys :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]AdobeCS4[/COLOR] thanks for the pics, repped :smokin

I have to find a way to sneak in the Wolves lockerroom and ask Luke why he hasn't switched shoes.

I know it's hard to tell, but DWill is in fact wearing all black Flight 89. And TP9 debuted all white PEAK's last night. 

thats pretty dope but damn i cant front. i played in my flight 89s a couple times and they werent that great. then again it was on the black top.

nike needs to release the og white/black for him and black/cool grey or a black/white colorway or hell the high top version that hasnt been retroed yet

would be dope if he could be like sheed and wear the flight 89 for the rest of his career lol

Mike Fratello discussed it on a recent broadcast.

Deron wore them to practice and said they were his favorite type of shoe to play in growing up. (I am sure Mike does not know the shoe's history) Reggie Evans got on him for wearing those and told him his old A** can't play in them in any type basketball game let alone a NBA game and he has been on and off since.

Back
Top Bottom