** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

There are so really poor uniforms designs in the league. Some of them don't look like NBA uniforms - more like cheap knock-offs or semi-pro designs

u can tell eric gordon is still excited to be in new orleans....

Last edited:
There are so really poor uniforms designs in the league. Some of them don't look like NBA uniforms - more like cheap knock-offs or semi-pro designs
Thats good ole Adidas for ya. Nike got the NFL contract, they need to get the NBA contract too.

Last edited:
Thats good ole Adidas for ya. Nike got the NFL contract, they need to get the NBA contract too.
I don't know where you got that information from, but Adidas is not behind the design choices of team uniforms, just like Nike isn't behind the design choices of NFL uniforms.

Really, some of you need to pull the swoosh out of your veins.

KD IV :smokin :smokin... Westbrook though, :smh:

Last edited:
I don't know where you got that information from, but Adidas is not behind the design choices of team uniforms, just like Nike isn't behind the design choices of NFL uniforms.

Really, some of you need to pull the swoosh out of your veins.

So who designed the new Seahawks jerseys then?

So who designed the new Seahawks jerseys then?
The teams are given choices, whether they choose to remain traditional, or going in a different direction. It is up to the teams, not the apparel company. 

Not to mention have you all actually seen the NFL jerseys nike makes now? Theyre horrible. Some have stupid "flywire" in the collar and the authentics are stiff as hell like dickies or something. The NFL logo isnt even stitched, it some plastic thing. Ive never seen an NBA authentic in real life, so I cant speak on Nike vs Adidas there.

The teams are given choices, whether they choose to remain traditional, or going in a different direction. It is up to the teams, not the apparel company. 
Right, and who do you think designs the choices presented to the teams?? Do you not think that Nike and Adidas ( and UA, etc) have designers on staff?

Right, and who do you think designs the choices presented to the teams?? Do you not think that Nike and Adidas ( and UA, etc) have designers on staff?
Most teams hire outside designers to design the uniforms, as do the Bobcats. I thought that this was widely known, but at times I must remind myself of where I am posting.

So, Nike is the best company in the world, and they can do no wrong. In fact, they need to begin to design condoms in the shape of swoosh as well, so they can take credit for stopping the spread of disease.

JUST DO IT!

Last edited:
By the way... Nike does have design input into NFL Uniforms and gave options for alternates and traditional adjustments all around the League.

The Alternate NIKE designed for the ******** 80th is a pure Beast... 

The only thing that Nike has a right to do, is to place the swoosh on the uniforms. If the team does not want to accept what Nike has offered, then wishing to use to an outside designer as consultant, they have the right to do so. The owner of the teams also have the right to keep traditional uniforms. The only thing that changes, are Nike's right to branding and materials being used.

Last edited:
Believe me when i say, that everything that Nike touches does NOT turn to gold, when it comes to making bball unis............ they look far better than adidas. As stated before me the company that makes the unis gets a chance to present designs for the team to choose. IMO I think its safe to assume that the people that make that decision will pick more Nike cooked up design as opposed to Adidas design.... (whenever they pose them).

Again, the teams choose what they want, then making suggestions as to what they feel is best representing their franchise, not Adidas. So all that you are really saying is that you feel that people would rather see a swoosh on the uniforms, than that of the Three Stripes.

You are entitled to your opinion, but it does not make you right, especially while presenting anecdotal evidence.

Adidas and the NBA's partnership are doing quite well. Perhaps if you got off Nike Talk a bit, you'd know this.

Most teams hire outside designers to design the uniforms, as do the Bobcats. I thought that this was widely known, but at times I must remind myself of where I am posting.

So, Nike is the best company in the world, and they can do no wrong. In fact, they need to begin to design condoms in the shape of swoosh as well, so they can take credit for stopping the spread of disease.

JUST DO IT!
Most teams hire outside designers?? Says who - you? Instead of reminding yourself where you are posting, you should check and see what you are posting.
No one said teams don't get to make the final decision, so why you keep bringing that up, I'm not sure. But companies have designers who come up with new designs to present to the team. And Adidas' designers really suck. Period. Point. End of argument.

Back
Top Bottom