** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

Wonder why we haven't seen Blake in the XX8 yet. Also will they give him a Sig since Westbrook wear the Signature Jordan shoe?

This maybe me but I think with all the commercials he's been doing I thought Nike for sure can give him a sig under Nike and see what it can be. Now he's just rocking everyday team kicks.

Not a lot of "bigs" with their own sig. Even Amare had a few. And I go back to him and Love could be KG/TD, Chuck/David Robinson

Wonder why we haven't seen Blake in the XX8 yet. Also will they give him a Sig since Westbrook wear the Signature Jordan shoe?

This maybe me but I think with all the commercials he's been doing I thought Nike for sure can give him a sig under Nike and see what it can be. Now he's just rocking everyday team kicks.

Not a lot of "bigs" with their own sig. Even Amare had a few. And I go back to him and Love could be KG/TD, Chuck/David Robinson

yea ive said this before he needs a sig, something more suited to a big ban shoe these zoom/lunar team jordans wont do his knees any good in the long term.

Caught a quick glance of the Knicks game... Melo back to wearing M8 Advance? I've been out of the loop for a couple weeks. Is he having problems with the M9?

Caught a quick glance of the Knicks game... Melo back to wearing M8 Advance? I've been out of the loop for a couple weeks. Is he having problems with the M9?
noticed that too... also been curious to how they perform... id cop a pair for the right price

That's weird because I've heard so many things about the 9 being an improvement over the 8. I wish someone could shed some info on why he's doing that.

Back
Top Bottom