** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

isn't there a rule in the NBA that if you have new jerseys, then you're not allowed any alternates for the first year or so? how are the nets already wearing alternates.

i coulda sworn this was the case with the clippers last season, as well as the cavs (since they both changed their jerseys)

Nets dont have an alternate, that was a throwback they wore..

sorry to tell you guys but Nike will NOT jump back into the NBA game. They only want select teams to supply. pretty much the most popular who they know will they make them money. Check back when they had a NBA contract, they only took select teams that were most popular at that time and profitable.

Exactly. I don't know if the NBA wants only one supplier or not, but I doubt we will see Nike back anytime soon. I wouldn't be surprised if UA makes a move when the Adidas contract ends. The one thing I hate about the Adidas apparel is the lack of selection...there isn't nearly the level of NBA team gear available like there used to be.

Finally a new NBA season is upon us.
pimp.gif

Always enjoy following this thread during the NBA season.

Just saw this on TCC's fb page, he's saying Ray Allen will be rocking these XVI's tonight for the Heat

i dont care for foams but if i could get a pair for cheap id get the blue ones and rock them on the court.

I'm not into Js anymore but if the XVI makes a return I'm copping. Love the XVI but not with the shroud or Ray's colorway. Patent toe gotta be the same as the upper but that's just me.

Any pics of the Was/Cle game? Wanna see Waiter's Kobe VIIs.

Back
Top Bottom