** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

Just saw this on TCC's fb page, he's saying Ray Allen will be rocking these XVI's tonight for the Heat

I thought the lace covers fastened on the outer side of the shoe.....

They're not supposed to be worn with the shroud on court, the magnets come undone easily.

May not be the right place to ask this but here we go.

Didn't Blake re-sign with Nike? I heard somebody say that he just signed with Jordan Brand. Any truth to that?

MJ may be the GOAT, but for every legit player he's signed recently, he seems to follow it up by signing a fan-friendly, yet under-achieving talent i.e. Dwight Freeney then Josh Freeman and Russell Westbrook then Blake Griffin....

MJ may be the GOAT, but for every legit player he's signed recently, he seems to follow it up by signing a fan-friendly, yet under-achieving talent i.e. Dwight Freeney then Josh Freeman and Russell Westbrook then Blake Griffin....

It doesn't really matter, it's all about $$. Just need someone who is somewhat marketable and remains healthy.

Huh? :lol:

Can  some one please tell me what Shoes James Harden had on  last night vs Detroit? they were some white nike low tops of some kind?   Thanks!

Can  some one please tell me what Shoes James Harden had on  last night vs Detroit? they were some white nike low tops of some kind?   Thanks!

Thanks...sorry guys for the 6x post..tablet kept saying it was posted and never did then i go to the post and its there 6x...lol..my bad

^ AMEN. I miss shoes like the Ultraflights and hell even the Hyperflights just cause they were different and unique. Now everything is cookie cutter and it's really sad. Not to mention the prices are even more than the aforementioned shoes. Damn shame :smh:

How are Russell and Blake under-achieving?? It was known that Russell was going to be the one of the 3 best PGs in the NBA when he got drafted?

Thanks...sorry guys for the 6x post..tablet kept saying it was posted and never did then i go to the post and its there 6x...lol..my bad
It's okay. Growing pains can make you better, especially when learning the ropes of NIKETALKing.

Back
Top Bottom