NBA FEET 2014 - 2015, What the Pros are Wearing This Season

thats where you are incorrect dude...you are the person who ranted on for pages on pages while being completely wrong but not wanting to admit it...which is why that pic was posted after your comment

Yeah, let's take a closer peek at what these cats aren't supposed to be playing in, yet they do.

oqzb5rtk6mem4dil3oul.jpg
cqfgarqdkgmgx1ogjgcu.jpg

OVO on court. 

lol

who said they arent supposed to?

you can wear what ever the hell you want.

dude stop tryin to start crap in the thread, you are incoorect as always. go use google what an orthopedic insole is for :rofl:

who said they arent supposed to?

you can wear what ever the hell you want.

dude stop tryin to start crap in the thread, you are incoorect as always. go use google what an orthopedic insole is for
roll.gif
Speaking of people who also ignore what Zyzz seemingly thinks about anything and then says,

pj-tucker-air-jordan-ii-2-white-black-red-02.jpg

Great shot of the II's.​

Last edited:
NBA players = not a majority of the population by any means.

Nate is one of the few guys in the league to wear J's. But he doesnt do if all the time either. Cmon man. :lol:

Nates in retros one day, Barkleys another, Kobes another, and Yeezys the next day :lol:

orthodics, you think dudes are rocking regular insoles? and its 1 game. you act like they are running a marathon in em.

RIP if someone decided to do that :rofl:

no one said dudes aint rocking jays on the court because they do, mostly for looks because they are sneakerheads. hell at times i would wear my WC III's for a few pick up games til my feet hurt, why? because they looked :pimp: especially when you got game not like some poser who jumps on the court with the newest retro, shorts, and tee and cant even dribble between his legs :lol:

LOL at players whom are signed to team Jordan getting referenced in the "More people rock Jordans than those who wear Kobe's" discussion on who is wearing basketball shoes for basketball purposes.

LOL at someone thinking that even Team Jordan players aren't getting better versions of Retro Jordans than the the regular every day purchaser of Retroes.

LOL at the sales of Jordans compared to the sells of Kobe's nikes being used as a correlation to whom wears more for basketball.

Fact is:

The folks at HoopsHype.com broke down the shoe endorsement deals for 442 NBA players. Of those, 284 (64.3%) wear Nike shoes. Nike's share of the NBA feet market grows to 72.0% if we include players who wear Jordan Brand (34), a subsidiary of Nike.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/nike-nba-shoe-endorsements-2014-3#ixzz3JXjxFEPi

Now, there are a VERY minimal amount of NBA players whom are not signed to any particular endorsements whom wear Jordans, and I'd argue there are more than 50 players, both endorsed by Nike and not endorsed by Nike whom wear Kobes as there shoes of choice, maybe not the 9 per se, but Kobes in general, then again, that is an opinion. The numbers still support Nikes as a whole over Jordan, so that begs the question.

However, sales have nothing to do with it, because honestly How many NBA ball players with endorsements do you think are purchasing the shoes they wear on court?

Oh, and BTW, according to Hoopshype:
MOST USED SNEAKERS

1. Hyperdunk 2013 75 2. Kobe 8 System iD 40 3. Zoom Hyper Rev 31 4. Zoom Crusader PE 23 5. Hyper Quickness 22 6. Zoom Soldier VII 17 6. Crazy Light 3 17 8. Zoom KD VI iD 16 9. Crazyghost 10 10. Anatomix Spawn 9 11. Crazyquick PE 8 11. Air Jordan XX8 SE PE 8 13. Air Max Hyperposite 6 13. Hyperdunk 2012 Low iD 6 13. LeBron X Elite PE 6 13. Crazy 8 - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/sneakers.htm#sthash.9YFhL1Vs.dpuf

Last edited:
I just used facts to back up my statement from a source where they actually went through and marked down whom was wearing what for last year, and you reply with pictures of a few individuals that supports a huge minority in the league. Well done sir. Well done.

But numbers don't lie. and Facts > opinions always.

LOL at players whom are signed to team Jordan getting referenced in the "More people rock Jordans than those who wear Kobe's" discussion on who is wearing basketball shoes for basketball purposes.

LOL at someone thinking that even Team Jordan players aren't getting better versions of Retro Jordans than the the regular every day purchaser of Retroes.

LOL at the sales of Jordans compared to the sells of Kobe's nikes being used as a correlation to whom wears more for basketball.

Fact is:

The folks at HoopsHype.com broke down the shoe endorsement deals for 442 NBA players. Of those, 284 (64.3%) wear Nike shoes. Nike's share of the NBA feet market grows to 72.0% if we include players who wear Jordan Brand (34), a subsidiary of Nike.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/nike-nba-shoe-endorsements-2014-3#ixzz3JXjxFEPi

Now, there are a VERY minimal amount of NBA players whom are not signed to any particular endorsements whom wear Jordans, and I'd argue there are more than 50 players, both endorsed by Nike and not endorsed by Nike whom wear Kobes as there shoes of choice, maybe not the 9 per se, but Kobes in general, then again, that is an opinion. The numbers still support Nikes as a whole over Jordan, so that begs the question.

However, sales have nothing to do with it, because honestly How many NBA ball players with endorsements do you think are purchasing the shoes they wear on court?

Oh, and BTW, according to Hoopshype:
I just used facts to back up my statement from a source where they actually went through and marked down whom was wearing what for last year, and you reply with pictures of a few individuals that supports a huge minority in the league. Well done sir. Well done.

But numbers don't lie. and Facts > opinions always.
[img]http://extras.mnginteractive.c.../1002/20141002_032132_nate-robinson.jpg[/img]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom