NBA FEET: 2015-2016

So what socks are those with the funky tongue? I assume he doubled sock. Red elite quarters over white elite/regular socks?

Oh and Deandre wore Soldier 7s. I thought PP dont allow his teammates wear Bron shoes.

:pimp:

We need to get this thread going again. I used to help out years ago what was it 2010 and prior where every day 20-30 HQ pictures would get posted from the games the night before

10-5-15 ...those new stance NBA socks are messing with the lines of the shoes. you have to look hard to tell what's shoe and what's the sock. 

Last edited:
I agree with you on the socks. I was squinting when looking at the article in another site. Stance shouldve just made it in monotone.

Paul George, Kobe VII

James Harden, ADIDAS  Crazylight Boost 2015

Last edited:

Paul George, Kobe VII
PG might be the only person who actually likes hooping in Kobe 7s 
laugh.gif
 Everyone I know hated those things

Whats Foye wearing? Is that full length Zoom????
Hyperquickness 2015 as mentioned above. The outsole/midsole is the exact same as the Hyperrevs, which didn't have full length zoom, but two seperate bags so I'd say it's safe to say these don't have it either. You never know tho. Nike's product page says nothing about the zoom set up.

Only the old Hyperrev had full length zoom so there's probably no chance for this to have a one.

Back
Top Bottom