[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really looking forward to that awesome NBA Countdown pregame, halftime, and postgame coverage.
mean.gif
sick.gif

I loved how everyone counted out the Spurs beginning of the season, saying we to old, we are only a good season team not playoff. Feels good to prove the Haters wrong. Spurs in 5 or 6.

Spurs in 6! :smokin

Timmy getting #5 w/ that better supporting cast of his. Pop about to put Spo in a coaching clinic. Wade, Bosh and Haslem will con't to struggle.

Last edited:
spurs in 5. TMac is the x factor locking down wade and bosh and allen. :evil: :lol: :pimp:

I might watch just to see how Tmac play since he's one of my favorite.

Also i want to see how good Lebron and Ginobily flop.

Spurs in 6.

I remember when we used to have a thread for each game. Twitter took over NT. Only here for post and pre game.

Oh yeah Heat in 6. Spurs win 3 and 4

Last edited:
I honestly don't care who wins this series. Still bitter from 07 about SAS, and until the Cavs start to win games again ill be bitter about Bron since 2010.

With that being said it would be cool for T-Mac to get a ring, but we'll see

Spurs in 6, take 1 outta 2 in Miami. 2 outta 3 at home and close it out in 6. I still don't think they can get 3 good/great games from Wade and Bosh. San Antonio is a lot smarter than Indiana is and have Tony Parker who I think is the difference in this series and win his 2nd Finals MVP.

That'd be big if the Spurs took G1 or G2.

You gotta assume they win 2 outta 3 at home then that makes it 3-2.

It'll be here before we know it

I think they'll be a little rusty in the 1st half of Game 1. But get it together in the 2nd half, Heat may be up enough to hold on in Game 1 though, should be a fantastic series though. Wade is the key though, they won't stand a chance if he plays like he did vs the Pacers.

It's going at least 6.,. I'm not convinced Bosh or Wade will consistently bring anything to the table though which has me skeptic.

LTB, if you get the time, can you pull the predictions from everyone and list them in the OP?

Heat in 5 for me.

Yeah no prob.
I'll try and gather up everyones predictions and post them by tomorrow night.

Or, if you wanna be a pal and you have some free time...you can help me out and PM me what you gather :wink:

Last edited:
Yeah no prob.
I'll try and gather up everyones predictions and post them by tomorrow night.

Or, if you wanna be a pal and you have some free time...you can help me out and PM me what you gather :wink:
If this was my thread or if I thought you were cool I would offer to help......

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom