[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just remember he doesn't represent all laker/kobe fans. The same way Doo be Doo doesn't represent all spur fans and xtapoliti doesn't represent all heat/lebron fans. Every fan base has their bad apples in the bunch

Bad apple?

FOH. i dont want to represent you or any other Lakers fan.

Hop off.

Last edited:
ACB is salty as hell.

:lol:

I've seen a dozen posts by him over the last 4 hours and he keeps on repeating the same thing over and over and over and over again: Saying how Pop choked, how the Heat were lucky. :lol: This dude thinks that the more times he repeats it, the pain will somehow go away.

spurs deserved to win the series??? :rofl:

since when is choking away games deserving to win?

duncan had two point blank shots at the end of game 7 and missed them both but deserves to win :rofl:

I was speaking in terms of them being 28 seconds away from the championship. Yeah they didn't execute the to the end but being seconds away from a championship and it bein taken away from a ray Allen 3 pointer. Go to OT, forced to 7 only for lebron to come in game 7 and find his stroke, I mean dude was 50% from the 3 point line! I couldn't make this **** up in my dreams.

Quick question though, was Bill Russell at game 6. I didn't see all of that game so I'm not really sure :nerd:

i can respect pop for being a great coach over the years and winning chips, but these decisions the last few games were questionable at best.

and now his attitude towards the media. it used to be humorous/cute, but now that hes getting real questions about his decisions in a big loss (the vid that was posted two pages ago), hes packing it up and being even more trite/defensive. he went down a ton of notches over the last few days.

Yo, we get it. How many more times are you going to pointlessly reinforce that the Heat got lucky in Game 6? It hasn't been well documented enough the last 72 hours, I guess?

Luck is a part of the game as much as anything else. Get over it, my God.

I understand you're looking for any little nook to discredit the Heat's.....and ESPECIALLY LeBron's 2nd title....but you sound like a scorned ex-girlfriend now.

And why do you have a problem with me discrediting the Heat again?

Don't like it? Hop off.

Like you said. They KNEW THEY GOT LUCKY.

Now stop fronting like luck didn't happen. If anything the Heat should feel humble luck help them win this title.

You mad?

You represent Kobe, Kobe, and Kobe.

Your not a Laker fan. Most of your own teams fanbase thinks your corny.

Hop off dude.

I already said i don't want to and do not need to represent any of you. Stop including me in your little group.

It's a damn online message board. 85% of you don't even know each other :lol: Stop pretending like you're out here presenting something.

Sound wack dude.

Last edited:
Hop off dude.

I already said i don't want to and do not need to represent any of you. Stop including me in your little group.

It's a damn message board. 80% of you don't even know each other :lol: Stop pretending like you're out here presenting something.

Sound wack dude.

Yeah you sound like your little feelings are hurt.

Stans will Stan.

I see what you represent though.

BUT you're discrediting the Heat as if they're the only major sports team to win a championship that had luck involved.

Cmon now. You sound foolish. :lol:

You mad?

You represent Kobe, Kobe, and Kobe.

Your not a Laker fan. Most of your own teams fanbase thinks your corny.

Hop off dude.

It's a damn message board. 80% of you don't even know each other :lol: Stop pretending like you're out here presenting something.

Sound wack dude.

You know you're a troll when fans of the same team you cheer for call you out :smokin

When did i said they're the only team?

All i said is it's a lucky title and they know it.

I will them some credit but i will never give them full credit.

Lakers 2010 title was lucky too, IF Kendrick Perkins doesn't get hurt celtics hold on in game 7. Kobe knows he got lucky in that game 7 because he came out cold and got saved by fisher and artest.

You know you're a troll when fans of the same team you cheer for call you out :smokin

lol like i give a damn what he represent or want me to represent. That's some wackest **** i see them dudes do. It's a message board.

I don't care what he think. I bet he's one of those Lakers fan who doesn't appreciate or like Kobe. There's plenty of ****t like that in LA.

Credit to the Heat for winning the title 2 in a row. Great Series!

Now for entertainment:

For the hurt laker fans out there, chill. Who knows, kobe and the gang might be the one to get "lucky" next season...

I will think about it if I will give them full credit though if they get "lucky"....
roll.gif

Lakers 2010 title was lucky too, IF Kendrick Perkins doesn't get hurt celtics hold on in game 7. Kobe knows he got lucky in that game 7 because he came out cold and got saved by fisher and artest.

Kobe got lucky no doubt. But it's different that what Lebron and the Heat got on Tuesday

Like i said game 6 on Tuesday is the closest thing i've seen a team come that close to win a championship and then give it away. The Spurs had it in the bag and let it slip out.

I never see that happen before.

Was the 2002 lakers title a lucky title going by your logic?
Im a kobe fan and no they dont deserve that 2002 series vs the kings.yes the refs helped the lakers win that series against the kings.tim donaghy the ref already admitted selling the game smfh

Back
Top Bottom