NBA Lites🧵[Hi/Lo] | 🇨🇦 •🗽| #Phillycrumbl’d

Was a big fan of Kuz during his stint at the world’s most famous arena. That smirk :rofl:

:sick: :emoji_fire: :sick:

Da Real MVP

NY with more elite drafting from an elite draft class.

Son has a very loosey goosey Euro swagger to his game giving Manu vibes.

I want all my ‘21 sons to make it here even tho that’s highly unlikely. 🤞 still

One would think LaMelo would have a good grasp for international ball

If he had his bro’s desire to play defense he’d be competing for best in the league at the spot.

He woulda had been a lil more urgent v LTA than most. They hate each other. Real beef on them lit. streets.

Looks like SGA & co was getting cooked by a more mature group

They also have this guy who will be making a name soon

🔥

Def my fav yute of the crew. Keep & develop. Son might just be able to supplant JB as lead handler down the line soon. Needs the opportunity on a stacked back court but I know he’ll get his chances. Perhaps not enough but he’ll be ready.

Cade can probably successfully play wing or sg in addition to lead guard. Detroit got something going.

Few early looking busts scattered in there
Meanwhile the dawg in him can’t be found atm. Happy my guy getting a chance but he still ain’t progressing. NY made the mistake of drafting someone already labeled a project in the lotto. Horrible front office and coaching didn’t help either.
This could be the last dance 4 my guy Korner Kev. Knew I wasn’t the only one who saw light skin Yanny w/ the tools and play style.

So many rzns at hand but he still never rose his play or to the occasion when challenged by hungrier dawgs.

the szn is coming

Young Mitch was flying all over the place but it was obvious he needed to put on weight to survive.

Theis type nice & Hali has to come back next yr for his own personal revenge.

Jovic should be be playing. Spo will find some mpg now.

More Joku 🙏

RHJ#24 mixtape

Missed opportunities for Team Jordan & Jordan brand methinks. Hollis-Jeff was lowkey my guy in Brooklyn too.

Back
Top Bottom