NBA LIVE 15: PS$ and XB1 released

is it fun to play?? i dont really care too much about realism/animations too much

Only got to play the Jordan Showcase but I did enjoy that. Honestly Its not that bad I don't feel like I wasted 60 bucks. If the ultimate team is even half as good as Fifa ultimate team it will be worth it to me.
I've thought about this kind of a lot, but nothing will ever match FIFA's ultimate team. The sheer number of leagues/nations/players, not to mention the positions and different formations, is what sets the Ultimate Team aspect apart from say just the NBA or even the NFL.

Ehhh ran some of the demo and I'm not impressed. Huge improvement over last year but why are y'all ok with one of the biggest gaming companies in the world taking " Baby steps ' ...seriously ??

Game is worth 20 dollars ...the shoes are crack tho .. The detail on the VIIs are crazy

Not to mention they had four years off before Live 14...but that's none of my business tho....
we don't want to upset anyone....

Last edited:
I liked Live, im gonna get it next week, there are bugs to the game. Cant waitfor updates

Ehhh ran some of the demo and I'm not impressed. Huge improvement over last year but why are y'all ok with one of the biggest gaming companies in the world taking " Baby steps ' ...seriously ??

Game is worth 20 dollars ...the shoes are crack tho .. The detail on the VIIs are crazy
Not to mention they had four years off before Live 14...but that's none of my business tho....
The way I look at Live is the way I'd look at a sprinter who has lost the use of their legs.

Yeah they might be a full grown adult but at this point it wouldn't be fair to compare them to Usain Bolt(2K).

But with a little physical therapy they'll be up and walking again and hopefully running again soon after that.

With Live 15 they're walking again. Slow steady steps but they're walking and I can see them running again as soon as next year.

That's why people are ok with it. Because it's progress and after the way they've been ******* the series up it would be unrealistic to expect anything truly amazing.

The way I look at Live is the way I'd look at a sprinter who has lost the use of their legs.

Yeah they might be a full grown adult but at this point it wouldn't be fair to compare them to Usain Bolt(2K).

But with a little physical therapy they'll be up and walking again and hopefully running again soon after that.

With Live 15 they're walking again. Slow steady steps but they're walking and I can see them running again as soon as next year.

That's why people are ok with it. Because it's progress and after the way they've been ******* the series up it would be unrealistic to expect anything truly amazing.
that analogy 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't think you can edit players in Live.

Gotta wait for EA to do it.

:x

The barbie lovers will hate that

:lol: it is irony in the fact that you can't even edit players in Live at all and a lot of people complain about the lack of customization in 2k

Live is something I can play with my 8 year old nephew. I think my brother is getting the game for him and it'll be a much easier learning curve playing Live than 2k. Its a fun game to mess around with.

:x

The barbie lovers will hate that

:lol: it is irony in the fact that you can't even edit players in Live at all and a lot of people complain about the lack of customization in 2k

Live is something I can play with my 8 year old nephew. I think my brother is getting the game for him and it'll be a much easier learning curve playing Live than 2k. Its a fun game to mess around with.

people complain about not being able to customize a player in a mode 2k built based around customizing a player

why dont you look at the the customization options in live's similar mode and get back to us

nice try tho

for me its always been 2k was for the sim play and live was for when you have friends and family over and want to play face to face

just ran a game with Based Jesus Based Jesus man I was upset that LeBron had the super cheese. and how can i forget about that hustle westbrook shot :rofl:

Dunked on Ibaka with Kyrie with no problems, tried to dunk on Durant with Lebron and he spiked the **** out of the ball.

Wasn't even sure what sport I was watching, basketball or volleyball
mean.gif

just ran a game with @Based Jesus man I was upset that LeBron had the super cheese. and how can i forget about that hustle westbrook shot
roll.gif
You can't talk about Lebron having cheese after that shot Rustle made
laugh.gif

Dunked on Ibaka with Kyrie with no problems, tried to dunk on Durant with Lebron and he spiked the **** out of the ball.
Wasn't even sure what sport I was watching, basketball or volleyball :smh:

You can't talk about Lebron having cheese after that shot Rustle made :lol:

i forgot. was ot 98 or 99 or 2000. had KG do the same. rocketeer hops Md serbian volleyball spikes. super accentuated. i loled

Wasn't even sure what sport I was watching, basketball or volleyball :smh:

You can't talk about Lebron having cheese after that shot Rustle made :lol:

i forgot. was ot 98 or 99 or 2000. had KG do the same. rocketeer hops Md serbian volleyball spikes. super accentuated. i loled
i think 2001 lol they had jordan in that one

Nah bro. Jordan was in 2000(duncan on the cover)

KG got the cover for 01...he was a beast in that game as stated previously

i think 2001 lol they had jordan in that one

Yeah. you are right. it was Duncan. lOl. fricking latrell was in game, along with them dinosaur players. like Keon Clark.

no joke fam. was 1 on 1, and thr game accentuated KGs jumping n blocking abilities. especially when u tried dunking, looked fake and funny. lol.

dude was going way above rin like NBA JAM and slamming. i know LIVE wanted to camera angle the thing, but come on. lols

Wasn't Jordan on live the 2 yrs he was in Washington?

Last edited:
Edit*

Nvm jordan was in those games as a wizard. I skipped 02 and 03 cause i didn't have ps2 yet :lol:

Last edited:
you know what EA should have done, I know they're not required to, but to show good faith to the loyal Live fans and potential 2k deserters, priced the game at $19.99 or $29.99 ala 2K's ESPN Basketball 2K5. Charging $60 for a title that has been in development hell for the past several years is just crazy. I bet more people would give Live a chance if it wasn't priced at $60.

Back
Top Bottom