NBA Live..................

Heres the deal, I want to update the rosters on my NBA live 2005. I looked online and downloaded a 2005 updated roster patch. Is this possible and how can Iapply it to the game?
nerd.gif

edit/
I dig this game I don't care that its '05.
smile.gif

I want to know how to apply the Roster Update patch

Originally Posted by maps maps maps

Heres the deal, I want to update the rosters on my NBA live 2005. I looked online and downloaded a 2005 updated roster patch. Is this possible and how can I apply it to the game?
nerd.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

just get live 09.....its a bad game so u can get it for cheap..

or if u want the best basketball game out, get 2k9

I don't like any Live games after 05, I play 2k and 05 is the only Live I still like. If that comes off as weird then it is what it is
laugh.gif

Anywho, anyone know how this is done?

I don't like any Live games after 05, I play 2k and 05 is the only Live I still like. If that comes off as weird then it is what it is
laugh.gif

what would be the point of buying a basketball game every year...if you can get roster updates and patches

its not gonna happen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

laugh.gif

what would be the point of buying a basketball game every year...if you can get roster updates and patches

its not gonna happen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It sounds too good to be true, I'm still gonna try.
I found this:
http://www.fileplanet.com...5-Roster-Update-for-07/08

Do it the old fashion way. Updated roster on nba.com ftw!!! It may take a hour, then create the new dudes.

Back
Top Bottom