~ NBA/NFL Feet of Jordans, OLD-SCHOOL Edition ~

:lol:
laugh.gif
2r6jeph.jpg

Please keep the pics comin'!
"What's Bruce Lee's favorite drink?"

"Watahhh!!!!!"

Quote:
I think DA IV's would argue against that statement.

do u have pics?
Quote:
man....my grandma is an OG camper. back when the tickle me elmo came out, she would go and line up @ 5am at target and come out with 4 of em. she did this at least 6 times i remember about. bought em for $30 and flipped em for $300+, no BS. parents were droppin cheese on these back then

BALLIN!!!!!

Do not tell me that it is Stephen Jackson who used to play for the NJ Nets?!?! I did not know!!! Wow.

Quote:
do u have pics?
FS:OG Grape Vs(1 left)both w/og box,VNDS(on ebay now) & NDS(pending) OG Maroons both w/og box,NDS OG Cardinal 7s(2 flaws),OG White/Red 8s w/og box, ALL DS OG 12s,OG VNDS Playoff 13s,OG NDS Blk/Red 13s,USED OG Flint 13s,DS & NDS OG Indiglo 14s, NDS Black/Blue 18s, DS Mdwst 20s 280045952887(ITEM # FOR MY SZ 10 MAROONS ON EBAY)​

mj234eva good lookin on those pics man. those 4s are fire but imo they look kinda fake...(although we all no thats not the case)...personally i think melo had some of the best P.E.s.... does ne1 have pics of em all?
Quote:
man....my grandma is an OG camper. back when the tickle me elmo came out, she would go and line up @ 5am at target and come out with 4 of em. she did this at least 6 times i remember about. bought em for $30 and flipped em for $300+, no BS. parents were droppin cheese on these back then

BALLIN!!!!!

Upclose pic of the IV's. I believe they were Fat Joe's...he has at least 1 of the other colorway also...

FS:OG Grape Vs(1 left)both w/og box,VNDS(on ebay now) & NDS(pending) OG Maroons both w/og box,NDS OG Cardinal 7s(2 flaws),OG White/Red 8s w/og box, ALL DS OG 12s,OG VNDS Playoff 13s,OG NDS Blk/Red 13s,USED OG Flint 13s,DS & NDS OG Indiglo 14s, NDS Black/Blue 18s, DS Mdwst 20s 280045952887(ITEM # FOR MY SZ 10 MAROONS ON EBAY)​

thanks for posting that pic andreasdahl...i didn't save it wen it was posted originally.

I still don't think those DA IVs are touchin Ray's yellow XXIs... There isn't really anything crazy about those DA IVs...
Looking for DS or VNDS III's, V's, XI's and XII's.​

Fakes would never make it on to a NBA court, although we've seen them numerous times in college games.

Quote:
I still don't think those DA IVs are touchin Ray's yellow XXIs... There isn't really anything crazy about those DA IVs...
300px-Circle-trig6.svg.png
:b
tongue.gif
350mkrc.jpg
you ain't fazin' the amazin'
while your gun's raisin', mine is blazin'
Sz 12 Zoom LeBron 3 Dunkman and SVSM (Away) for sale​

once again good lookin mj234eva (no kuramo) those look much better upclose...

still lookin 4 the melo P.Es.... any1 got em?
Quote:

BALLIN!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom