NBA on TNT All-Star show - Spurs @ Heat

Damn it Wade.
smh.gif

Wade can't score on Bowen because his handle is sloppy and Bowen isn't going to fall for his pump fake jump into you. When you force him to have to geta legitimate bucket, curtains on his scoring ability.

But going back to the first half, how did they score that Bowen miss on the long 2 (or was it a 3?) that the 2 Heat players knocked in on the rebound. Theyusually give those to the nearest offensive player, but the announcers said they gave it to Bowen. Did they count it as Bowen having just made the shot?Because rebounds and shot attempts have to match, so they couldn't have given Bowen the miss and the make unless they also credited him with an offensiverebound, or they would have had to give that rebound to Heatian, then a to to that Heatian and steal to Bowen, and made FG to Bowen.

I hate it when teams are trying to kill the clock and just stand there, until 1sec and take a horrible shot.

I see it all the time, the team is up by 1 or 2 they just stand there. Why not run a play with 10sec left.

And that was a foul by Bruce, you can see his hand pulling on wade's forearm.

Wade doesn't look like he cares he's losing anymore.

smh.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif
WTF is Dwyane Wade doing?? i'm so tired of him doing that crossover, go left and drive to the basket move..it's so predictable now..he wasgobbled up underneath, didnt kno what to do
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

laugh.gif
... why is it that I take GREAT joy in seeing the Heat and Dwayne Wade like this??

a) you're a salty mavs fan
b) you're a $#$++$$ hater

that no call was such bs, bowen clearly was pulling down wades forearm, anyone could see that in the replay they showed.
smh.gif

Wade can't score on Bowen because his handle is sloppy and Bowen isn't going to fall for his pump fake jump into you. When you force him to have to get a legitimate bucket, curtains on his scoring ability. bowen was holding his arm down

atleast were another loss closer to getting michael beasley
devil.gif
and thatwill make all this losing worth while
laugh.gif

Wade was clearly fouled on that for sure. if the refs had made the right call people would be complaining that he gets BS calls.

Originally Posted by MBen32

smh.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif
WTF is Dwyane Wade doing?? i'm so tired of him doing that crossover, go left and drive to the basket move..it's so predictable now..he was

gobbled up underneath, didnt kno what to do
devil.gif

roll.gif
Dwade is a fraud that gets exposed time and time again. He'smoves are super predictable. A crossover, stutter, and pump fake. If he drives, all they gotta do is stack up the defense in the paint like how the Spurs justdid.

9-32. LOL. I'm enjoying this. No more phantom fouls

No way was that a foul on Wade. You all are crazy. That was just solid defense. Didn't budge for that actor.

"Stars score when the game is on the line" - The Chuckster

I feel so bad for the Heat and their fans. I mean, they had this game in the bag. Wade got fouled. Things dont go their way... AGAIN. Every one of their losseshave been so close that it hurts to see them lose, even if your not a heat fan.

Bowen had already knocked the ball loose cleanly and Wade's wild flail of his arm wasn't even a shot attempt, as the ball was falling off of his hip tothe ground. If you guys want them to give him those calls, everybody will shoot 50+ free throws a night. It wasn't any more contact than when he stole theball from Duncan. How bout you just pass the ball instead of driving into 5 players, or stop predictably going to the damn left and trying to jump into peopleand hoping a ref will bail you out?

that was clearly a foul on wade, wth are you guys talking about? did you even watch the replay? that fool was holding his arm down!
DOWNTOWN43 is right, though. if he woulda got the call, haters here would go crazy, even though it was legit.

15 in a row
smh.gif

yea im mad

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Bowen had already knocked the ball loose cleanly and Wade's wild flail of his arm wasn't even a shot attempt, as the ball was falling off of his hip to
the ground. If you guys want them to give him those calls, everybody will shoot 50+ free throws a night. It wasn't any more contact than when he stole the
ball from Duncan. How bout you just pass the ball instead of driving into 5 players, or stop predictably going to the damn left and trying to jump into people
and hoping a ref will bail you out?

bowen might have gotten a little bit of the ball, but he held his arm to get it. how about if you dont give anyone any calls, players will get injured allover the place. yea, i agree when people say the nba is pretty soft right now, but theres that doesnt mean you can just hold someone down and call it a steal.those types of calls aren't the problem. we all know bowens a dirty player, not saying that was a dirty move, and he always gets away with everything. andif nt's own kobe or lebron were in the same situation they woulda got the call & nt's wouldn't have said +$%#

He had already lost the ball cleanly, then their arms got tangled up because Bowen was swiping down and Wade's hand was going up feigning the shot attempteven though the ball was already lost and fallen down to his hip and then the ground.

Nobody is going to get injured from that type of play. Furthermore, he was in such a sea of defenders I wouldn't doubt nobody even had a good angle onthat.

i didnt mean he was gonna get injured or anything but w/e nothing can be done about it now... just gotta get ready for the pacers saturday

Back
Top Bottom