NBA players that don't have tattoos

look at his forearm & he has a HUGE back piece...i'll try to find a pic. I know it was on the cover of Dime a few years ago
I remember he got thrown out of a game in 04-05 and took off his jersey, no one could believe it.

yeah, i was about to mention PPs piece in Dime a couple years back. i still have the issue lying around

Kirk Hinrich, Redick, Morrison probably dont have any tats. probably Tim Duncan as well.

IronmanFitness
allen iverson, eddy cury, marbury

4cb158d4dbbb058ddba9b9a06fa6cc0cca53596.gif

Vince Carter said he doesn't have any.

I swear he has one. Him and Mo Pete did a thing on Much Music in Toronto, and for the time they spent in there, they both got matching Much Music Tattoos...small, but its still a tattoo.

IMO, Matt Barnes...

I agree with chris boshs neck. It only seems like Jamario is the only one with a real tat on the team.

they both got matching Much Music Tattoos... small, but its still a tattoo.
Really? Last I heard he didn't have any.

As for Pierce, never knew about the one on his forearm...but I do recall him getting thrown out of the Pacers game, ripping off his jersey, & seeing thattat...been awhile though.

probably Tim Duncan as well.
Has on on shoulder/back area

JKidd has one on chest

Agent Zero has a huge lion face on his stomach
laugh.gif

Stephen Jackson's ink on his stomach speaks for how stupid this guy is

Robert Swift.........
roll.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

J.R. Smith and Eddy Curry look like complete fools

AI.....

Melo

LeBron has a lot now

JB I could be wrong, maybe it was just Mo Pete. But I thought that Vince had one as well. Dont quote me tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

yeah, i was about to mention PPs piece in Dime a couple years back. i still have the issue lying around

Kirk Hinrich, Redick, Morrison probably dont have any tats. probably Tim Duncan as well.
Kirk Hinrich has a rosary around his wrist and I think Duncan has something on his shoulder

Please do not quote me on the following written statement. I believe that Wally Szerbiak, Dan Dickau and Kevin Durant dd not have any tatoos, grafati,writings, text or drawings anywhere on their athletic bodies.

I think many of the guys your naming in this thread have one but just on their back or chest...or somewhere u can see..

MJ got one...or is it two?

Redick got tats..in fact he and his grandma are tat buddies...

Today's column mentioned one of my favorite rarely-told stories about the Magic's hot new draft prospect, J.J. Redick -- the fact that he once wentwith his grandmother to a tattoo parlor, where he got a Bible verse tattoo and grandma got a butterfly.

As a native of Tobacco Road, I keep close tabs on college hoops in the area. But since J.J.'s about to become a Central Floridian, I thought I'd postthe full ESPN.com piece that broke the tattoo news. The profile on this most-loved/hated player is long and mostly flattering. But it's also chock fullo' details about the man the Magic are counting on to give the team a boost.

"By Pat Forde
ESPN.com

DURHAM, N.C. -- So J.J. Redick and his grandma walked into a tattoo parlor one day …

No, this is not another fanciful attempt by an opposing student section to needle the most persecuted college player in years. Fans have made up amazing thingsabout Redick and his family, but this isn't one of them. This is a true recounting of the day the Duke guard and his grandmother went under the needletogether.

About 18 months ago, Redick was relaxing with his family on vacation at the beach in North Carolina. That's when Grace Redick noticed and admired the smalltattoos on her twin granddaughters, Catie and Alyssa, J.J.'s older sisters.

Next thing you know, on the way back from the beach, J.J., Grace and Alyssa were stopping at a body art emporium in Raleigh.

"Are you sure you want to do this, grandma?" J.J. asked.

"What's there to be afraid of?" Grace fired back, then stepped up to get her tattoo first.

Today the 80-year-old has a butterfly on her shoulder.

"I want another one," Grace Redick declared. "On my ankle."

This is one thing you learn from spending time with the Redicks: They are not your conventional family. Surprises are everywhere, from grandma's shoulderto mom's and dad's earthiness to the fascinating space between the star shooter's ears.

The J.J. Redick story runs more than skin deep. He is so Duke. And at the same time he is so different.

J.J. keeps his ink to himself. The white knight of college basketball's ivory-tower program conceals his inner Iverson beneath his jersey -- a jersey thatinspires polar-opposite Pavlovian responses across America. Not since Christian Laettner has a wearer of that shirt been loved and hated like this.

"I didn't get tattoos so other people would say, 'Oh, J.J.'s got tattoos. He's got a basketball on his arm that says King of theCourt,' or something like that," Redick said. "I got a tattoo for me. It's a constant reminder, every day, of what God has done and what hewill do in my life."

The reminders are etched upon the senior guard's lean torso -- one on his chest, one on his abdomen.

The script lettering on his stomach reads, "Isaiah 40:31," referring to this Bible verse: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew theirstrength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

The other tattoo, on his chest, came first. It's the Japanese word for courage, and beneath it is reference to another Bible verse, Joshua 1:9. That onereads: Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

That's the tat he got with grandma. And if there is one thing you can say about J.J. Redick, it's this: He's got basketball courage.

It takes courage to embrace the burden of potential failure and hoist shots at the moments of maximum pressure. It takes courage to thrive as the most reveredand most reviled college player in America. It takes courage to put your personality out there -- the vulnerable poet's side, the arrogant baller'sside, the unapologetic Christian's side -- for public dissection.

It would be so much easier to assume the dull automaton pose prevalent among today's college basketball players. Redick doesn't do easy.

"God's got to be his comforter," J.J.'s dad, Ken, said. "There's got to be times in that spotlight, with that much pressure -- andinternal pressure from the Duke system of how you have to perform every day -- when he couldn't survive without faith, without being imbued with thatspirit.

"He's vulnerable, he's weak, he's like the rest of us. He's not superhuman."

He only plays that way.

Redick's court courage seems reinforced with titanium today. But at that crossroads time in the summer of 2004, when he and grandma stepped into thattattoo parlor together, he literally might have needed the message injected into his skin.

"[The tattoo] probably gave him some confidence and courage," Grace Redick said. "Maybe it was there always, but he needed something to make itstronger."

With his tats under wraps, J.J. Redick looks like the uber-Dookie: The latest in a two-decade line of well-skilled, well-spoken, well-groomed white-breadballers who smugly disembowel you on the court.

I3
MJ?

"The basketballsuperstar, considered one of the best athletes to ever play the sport, hasa large Omega tattoo on the left side of his chest. Time reports that the tattoo symbolizes Michael Jordan's commitment to Omega Psi Phi, the third oldestblack fraternity in the United States. In 1986, Jordan spent six weeks being initiated into the fraternity, which also counts Jesse Jackson and PhiladelphiaMayor Wilson Goode as members. Omega is, of course, the last letter of the Greekalphabet -- a fitting symbol for a player whose talent may never be surpassed."
michael-jordan-01%20copy.jpg

I heard that MJ "tattoo" was branded on.

Edit:
Brands often appear in discreet places such as the chest or the left upper arm. But when they are visible, bearers often display them with pride. Posey points out that on the cover of the sports book "Rebound: The Odyssey of Michael Jordan," Jordan appears shirtless, showing off his Omega brand.

i'm not too sure but didn't paul pierce get ink'd up after he got stabbed?

i thought that was why it was so significant to him. i could be wrong though.

btw, i think tim duncan has a court jester on his back shoulder blade. also, i always thought danny fortson's "pookie" tattoo on his back waspretty funny.

Commentators during the Raptors/Grizzlies game said that Jason Kapono takes pride in the fact that he has no tattoos.

I'm pretty sure Matt Barnes has a tattoo...I might be wrong but I just remember seeing some stuff on his arms.

I dont think Monta has any. Biedrins doesnt have any. Azubuike i think doesnt have any.

Back
Top Bottom