[::NBA REFS UNAPPRECIATION - Vol#1. League Gone Soft - Vol#2. Past History Profiling::]

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NBA refs are ******edly inconsistent, and they're guessing on half of the blocking/charging calls they make.

They favor superstars WAY too much.

They give WAY too big of a homecourt advantage to homecourt teams.

Similar calls on different nights go completely different.

There's so many examples of their incompetence.

first time ive completely agreed with everything u said lol

I also cannot stand when players pump fake the jump INTO the defender and get a foul called on them...

college basketball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NBA basketball

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

First, I don't think offensive fouls should be part of the game. It's a !@!%!$$ ridiculous game when a learned skill of the game is how to get in front of people, grab your balls--actually, no balls here in the NBA--grab your nipples, and time your fall with the oncoming player's contact. How is that basketball?

Then you have a policy of zero tolerance for any hard contact, and the only way to play now is to totem pole in front of players and flop. If you go for the ball, you'll get a flagrant 2 like Artest. Lame.
i always though taking a charge was so ( )...but anyway...i also dont get why there is offensive basket interference...because if the ball isgoing to go in...then its going to go in..reguardless if someone touches it or not

Originally Posted by jefffort5

First, I don't think offensive fouls should be part of the game. It's a !@!%!$$ ridiculous game when a learned skill of the game is how to get in front of people, grab your balls--actually, no balls here in the NBA--grab your nipples, and time your fall with the oncoming player's contact. How is that basketball?

Then you have a policy of zero tolerance for any hard contact, and the only way to play now is to totem pole in front of players and flop. If you go for the ball, you'll get a flagrant 2 like Artest. Lame.
i always though taking a charge was so ( )...but anyway...i also dont get why there is offensive basket interference...because if the ball is going to go in...then its going to go in..reguardless if someone touches it or not
you serious?

might as well take away the goal tending rule away too then

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by jefffort5

i always though taking a charge was so ( )...but anyway...i also dont get why there is offensive basket interference...because if the ball is going to go in...then its going to go in..reguardless if someone touches it or not
you serious?

might as well take away the goal tending rule away too then
no..offensive goaltending..its two points either way...on the defensive end..its not the same way..its either two points or a lostpossesion....offensive goaltending and defensive goaltending are two totally diff things

Originally Posted by got shoes

bump.....Dallas fan would appreciate this thread
what a wild finish on that game, although im a huge melo and nuggets fan, my favorite player is still jkidd and would have loved to see the mavsget a break on that call, nba even admitted the mistake hours after the game but the outcome is irreversible so it does not matter anyway.

The NBA is the one sport that is way to easy to sway with calls and refs. I always wonder about games/gambling/motives.

I can't stand how they call flagrants and intentionals on ANYTHING in the open court. If a guy goes up for a layup and gets hit on a fast break they throwup the flagrant or intentional way to quickly.

There way too soft.

Back
Top Bottom