NBA SG rankings (damnn-near perfect)

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i saw who started this thread and knew kobe was not 1. how you gonna rank a shooting guard number 1 and his jumper is butt? that dont even make sense right there
laugh.gif
who wrote this article? Pat Riley?

People still think Wade can't shoot? SmhYes he's primarily a slasher, but dude is shooting 48% for his career. He's basically money inside the 3 pt line.If it wasn't for lebron signing w/ the heat, wade would continue to be disrespected on NT.

i saw who started this thread and knew kobe was not 1. how you gonna rank a shooting guard number 1 and his jumper is butt? that dont even make sense right there
laugh.gif

People still think Wade can't shoot? SmhYes he's primarily a slasher, but dude is shooting 48% for his career. He's basically money inside the 3 pt line.If it wasn't for lebron signing w/ the heat, wade would continue to be disrespected on NT.

if you guys wanna compare stats... then compare the last 2 years with wade and kobe.... matter fact take kobe's best year  (2006?) and compare it to wades...let me guess... someone is gonna mention rings right?

if you guys wanna compare stats... then compare the last 2 years with wade and kobe.... matter fact take kobe's best year  (2006?) and compare it to wades...let me guess... someone is gonna mention rings right?

and watching someone play is all just opinion.... if i think dunking on someone is better then a turn around fade away... its all opinion...

and watching someone play is all just opinion.... if i think dunking on someone is better then a turn around fade away... its all opinion...

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

laugh.gif

People still think Wade can't shoot? Smh Yes he's primarily a slasher, but dude is shooting 48% for his career. He's basically money inside the 3 pt line. If it wasn't for lebron signing w/ the heat, wade would continue to be disrespected on NT.

umm not to argue, but Wade shooting 48% for his career probably has to due with the fact his is a slasher.  You know lay ups and dunks are apart of your FG %

Honestly- I dont see how Wade is ranked number 1 SG, when there is a constant arguement about Kobe/ Lebron being overall number 1 in the NBA.  Not feeling the list

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

laugh.gif

People still think Wade can't shoot? Smh Yes he's primarily a slasher, but dude is shooting 48% for his career. He's basically money inside the 3 pt line. If it wasn't for lebron signing w/ the heat, wade would continue to be disrespected on NT.

umm not to argue, but Wade shooting 48% for his career probably has to due with the fact his is a slasher.  You know lay ups and dunks are apart of your FG %

Honestly- I dont see how Wade is ranked number 1 SG, when there is a constant arguement about Kobe/ Lebron being overall number 1 in the NBA.  Not feeling the list

because wade kills it on the stat sheets.. wade should have won the 08/09 MVP... wade blacked out that year... but lebron had the best record.. kobe has a better shot and better rebound then wade... but wade can still score at will, has more assist, blocks and steals....

because wade kills it on the stat sheets.. wade should have won the 08/09 MVP... wade blacked out that year... but lebron had the best record.. kobe has a better shot and better rebound then wade... but wade can still score at will, has more assist, blocks and steals....

No wade can't shoot but guess what? 
IT DOESN'T MATTER. 

What people don't get about this is beyond me, it's the Lawrence Taylor can't cover analogy. If Wade spent his time shooting jump shots even if he was good at them you would breath a sigh of relief. 

No wade can't shoot but guess what? 
IT DOESN'T MATTER. 

What people don't get about this is beyond me, it's the Lawrence Taylor can't cover analogy. If Wade spent his time shooting jump shots even if he was good at them you would breath a sigh of relief. 

its all about stats people

thats the main factor in rating a player

I wonder what the criteria will be once wade's and lebron's stats go down this year

its all about stats people

thats the main factor in rating a player

I wonder what the criteria will be once wade's and lebron's stats go down this year

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Sorry off topic, but why is OJ Mayo on every picture?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just noticed that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just caught that too...#*%?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He's in EVERY picture for #11-30 also.....

AND in one of the pictures, he's guarding himself.
ept_sports_nba_experts-839654404-1282237175.jpg
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Sorry off topic, but why is OJ Mayo on every picture?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just noticed that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just caught that too...#*%?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He's in EVERY picture for #11-30 also.....

AND in one of the pictures, he's guarding himself.
ept_sports_nba_experts-839654404-1282237175.jpg
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom