NBA STREET AND VOL. 2 APPRECIATION VOL. vol 3 and homecourt dont count

I remember playing with my friend and we each had over 100 trick counters in vol 2. I could get 1 game breaker in 1 possession man I was raw. On some srs **** I'm the GOAT hands down. Oh and my created player nickname I think was prophecy.

I remember playing with my friend and we each had over 100 trick counters in vol 2. I could get 1 game breaker in 1 possession man I was raw. On some srs **** I'm the GOAT hands down. Oh and my created player nickname I think was prophecy.

Man imagine they brought this back with an online mode on PSN/XBox Live :x :smh: :pimp: No one would ever have any incentive to buy a basketball game after that, so I can see why they won't :lol:

My friends and I would spend HOURS on this game. Fifa is the 2nd closest sports game for me, but still...

Last edited:
That game was RAW. I wish it was backwards compatible with my xbox

Slo Down, Nelly & Murphy Lee though. Used to run tables with the St. Lunatics :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Getting 30,40,50 blocks a game with Stretch >>>

As far as PS2 games.. NBA Street Vol 2, Madden 2004, and San Andreas got the best soundtracks hands down !!!

oh really

was talking about this in the jordan forum and had to bring this back

GOAT arcade BBALL game

killing someones gb was :pimp:
all the customizable moves
all the customizable dunks
the trick counter
bruh me and my patna used to go like 10 minutes without a bucket cause of the trick counter
my nickname given to me by bobbito aka dj cucumber slice was prophecy i believe
and u could adjust what the score could go to or gb wins or trick points win
man that game was tooooo ****** dope
my squad was
strecth
my created player
and bonafied
bonafied was a BEAST

Game reminds me how good tmac was lol

How you gonna pick michael jordan....the abominable snowman.....and TMAC!??!??.

Ws :smokin

Bobbito commentating :pimp:
Troy by Pete rock and cl smooth :pimp:
85 and 96 Jordan :pimp:
The level on the roof uptown :pimp:

Mj
Tmac
Abominable snow man.

All day.

Yeti was my dude in the original NBA Street! My player(Whole Lotta Game), Yeti, and Adrianne from 3LW was my squad.

The commentary in the first one was better, but gameplay and soundtrack in Vol. 2 were too good. No basketball game has come near that in shear enjoyment.

Bobbito commentating :pimp:
Troy by Pete rock and cl smooth :pimp:
85 and 96 Jordan :pimp:
The level on the roof uptown :pimp:

Hell no, I had to turn Bobbito off. Dude was annoying as @#$%. TROY playing in the background while playing on a court with the sun setting was so damn peaceful in a way :pimp:

This game was so easy to be good at. Had a brotha feeling like a black top legend for real...

These games came out when streetball was at its prime. With And 1, the Holcombe Tucker League and all the street all on TV.

These games were masterpieces. It'll be Hard

Hell no, I had to turn Bobbito off. Dude was annoying as @#$%. TROY playing in the background while playing on a court with the sun setting was so damn peaceful in a way :pimp:

Well he was my dude. Loved troy since beat was cool was its me name lol

Made my own character. Called him whyte out. After the guy from 106 and park :pimp: white guy with braids and timbs

Dunking with biggie little >>>

Back
Top Bottom