NBA Street Vol. 2 Apprecation

Personally, the game was crack on PlayStation 2 or Nintendo Gamecube.

The Team on NBA Street Vol 2.:

1. '85 MJ
2. '02 Shaq
3. '96 MJ

* Unstoppable.

pimp.gif

Best game of the series by far and one of my favorite bball games. I don't know why, but this game was just FUN man.

I was insane at this game, it was so fun. They got everything right, from the music to the gameplay to the whole vibe of the game. V3 and on just arent thesame, they feel bland in comparison.

Appreciated, this game was sweet.. I remember trying so hard to do those multiple off the board alley oops
laugh.gif

street 1 was piff, but when 2 dropped
smh.gif
pure perfection. I remember when my boy finially copped this for ps2, i was AMPED to play it, wasn't let down atall.

Best combo: Block, fake out (Double Cross), Honey Dip or Fake dunk, pass it to alley-oop riser.

pimp.gif

THIS is what I'm talkin' bout. None of that NBA street Homecourt %%@@, that game is garbage. It's %@$%*!$ ridiculous. Street Vol. 2 was definitelywhere it's at.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

By the way, that vid was kinda weak. When me and my homeboys played, we stayed getting gamebreaker 2 after about 2 -3 pounts
laugh.gif
. And that career mode?
grin.gif

What y'all know about that pump-fake off-the-heezy alley-oop huh?

bobbito garcia unappreciated...i just have the soundtrack playing during the game...now that's appreciated
pimp.gif

APPRECIATED!!!

My favorite sports game ever.

Just blaze beats ftw

EDIT: I remember back during that time, my friend seriously perfected that move where you fall to the ground and roll on the floor while maintaining yourdribble. Crazy lol

Oh snap TROY as the intro...them horns gave me goosebumps many a night...

Just caked off of this one...

Throwbacks and field boots FTW!...lol

My favorite basketball game ever. Bonafide was my favorite street player, but I barely used him cause he was so short.
All you gotta do to win is- Off the heezy about 5 times, then dunk for crazy style points. Then grab every opponent's shot out of the air with turbo block.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom