NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
All went down hill when he started wifing shorty from Bad Girls Club.

Seen Ty out DC a few times wildin lol

Last edited:
Mudiays passing has been the most impressive thing to me. Is he being unselfish? Ive only seen highlights so far
He's been feasting in the pick and roll , soon as he comes off the pick he's looking for the assist ...definitely been playing pass 1st so far

Mudiay is an excellent PnR guard; always looking to make the extra pass

sometimes gets a little to flashy, but he's a great young PG

nothing I see from Mudiay makes me think he'll top out as better than just good. Lacks elite explosion and has a shaky jumpshot. Gotta have one or the other to be a great guard. He's really smart though. Reminds me of John Wall in how he makes plays for others.

His explosion looks pretty good to me, he's not Wall/Rose/Russ but he's a good athlete and he has the second best skill you can, great change of pace.

If he can develop his floaters and post up game, he can score in a variety of ways because he's going to have a lot of mismatches.

His form isn't broken, I think he can become at least a respectable shooter, he ain't Rondo.

His explosion looks pretty good to me, he's not Wall/Rose/Russ but he's a good athlete and he has the second best skill you can, great change of pace.

If he can develop his floaters and post up game, he can score in a variety of ways because he's going to have a lot of mismatches.

His form isn't broken, I think he can become at least a respectable shooter, he ain't Rondo.
:pimp:

hopefully bobby can cook today..... thanks for this early start... mentally clocking out now :lol:

Last edited:

I agree, IMO his first step is a little more explosive than D'Angelo's.

I mean this is kind of my point. Pretty good explosion. Good athlete. IF he can develop a floater and post game. Form isn't BROKEN. I think he's gonna be a good PG. Just don't see him being great or above the middle of the pack PG (which is still good considering how stacked the position is). Don't know if he'll be able to consistently get to the rim and finish once guys start backing off of him and giving him different looks in the PNR.

Developing a post game as a PG is no easy task. Ideally he should be able to abuse guys like Kemba and Jeff Teague but it's not as easy as it seems.

Should be interesting to watch though. Hopefully Denver gives him the keys early and moves Lawson. This guy needs the ball in his hands ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom