NBA Trade Deadline Nearing. What do you want to see happen and your team do?

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Get Sam Cassell.
2e5k2mt.jpg

Co-sign. Although I will also accept Damon Stoudamire, PJ Brown and, to a lesser extent, Gary Payton.

The Chicago Bulls and I would both love Kobe Bryant on our team. Unfortunately, it aint gonna happen.

I would enjoy trading Ben Wallce...

I wouldnt be shocked if Gasol comes our way....other than that, I dont see the Bulls making any moves....they suck hard by the way.

Mavs should stay put unless that can do something to get Jason Kidd

Considering Damon Stoudamire is soon to be released, teams looking for pg depth should just wait. I would love for the Warriors to get a big man who canrebound and play some damn defense.

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

Why do a lot of the Laker fans dislike Odom?

I was just gonna ask this same question
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

2mx0odi.jpg

Do it Daryl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

rockets would love this but would cavs really give up basically lebron for mcgrady? and new orleans chris paul and rasual butler for jared jefferies andnate robinson?

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

Why do a lot of the Laker fans dislike Odom?

I was just gonna ask this same question
laugh.gif
You guys haven't watched enough Laker games
laugh.gif

I can't count how many layups he's missed, or how many times he's being guarded by a 6' 7" guard/forward, and not taking advantage of itat the offensive end. He rather take long 3 point shots, that hit hard off the glass... He just plays uninspired basktball, I mean, I don't blame himhe's had alot of tragedy in his life.

I guess you can say that he is a talent wasted.... Cuz we've seen him flash signs of being an all-star, then all of a sudden he rather be a distributorthan a second or third scoring option. (making 13 million per season)

I'm sure we can find a player who rather pass than score for a much cheaper price.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Sam Dalembert would be perfect for our rebounding needs.

YES!

DO IT BC!

Bring a Canadian to play for his Canadian team
smile.gif

Oh man, if that happened... that would be a good day.

People always say this but if we did do that it would really stunt Bargnani growth...I really think were better off working with Bargnani making him abetter rebounder.

along with trading pau i would like to add keeping the smoothest shooter in the league, mike miller.

then looking beyond into the draft, i want to see us draft beasley.

People always say this but if we did do that it would really stunt Bargnani growth...I really think were better off working with Bargnani making him a better rebounder.

laugh.gif
at me. I didnt see Andrea involved in that trade. I wouldnt trade Andrea for anybody right now. he is still young. If by year 4 he has not improved, thenwe trade him.

Back
Top Bottom