NBAtv and MLB network APPRECIATION

d5

I don't know about you guys but besides ESPN these channels are the s***....Everytime I'm in the mood for a game theres always a game on or a live look.
pimp.gif

Man I have had NBA TV since Spiro Didaz (sp) was on the Network and they ONLY showed NBA Commcercials from the 80s. I love NBA TV man. Big fan of Rick Kamla. Saw him at Portsmouth a few years ago because he was covering the PIT, I let him know I appreciated his work and he really really appreciated it. This was like in 2006.

MLBN is the greatest +@+@ EVER. This summer I'd just watch it all day, they'd be looking in on all the good games, I could watch forever. Sucks they have no ratings though.

MLBN is amazing. Since I was a young kid, I watched ESPN Baseball tonight every single night. In 2010, I didnt watch it once.

Great network.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

MLBN is amazing. Since I was a young kid, I watched ESPN Baseball tonight every single night. In 2010, I didnt watch it once.

Great network.
pimp.gif

Both are appreciated
pimp.gif

These are the places to go if you want real analysis on Basketball and Baseball

NFL and NHL are amazing as well. Between the four of these, I don't go to ESPN nearly as much

NBA/NFL/NHL
pimp.gif

Cooperstown should have the tsar bomba dropped on it tho... hopefully the sport of baseball is similair to trees n that if u destroy its roots itll jus die n go away... as if it wasnt already far and away the most boring fan sport on the planet all of its players cheated for 2 decades?!?.. MLB anything (cept fitteds and varsitys)... EZ PASS word to the turnpike

I just wish NBATV did a few more Live lookins. I mean if a game is comeing down to the wire show me the last 2 minutes of it. Dont just show me the last play of the game. And then sometimes they dont go in at all. Other than that all these channels are appreciated.

All of these networks are appreciated. I know hockey doesn't get any love around these parts, but I am always watching the NHL Network. Fansa of the NFL & MLB Network actually bennefit from ESPN being successful. It makes these networks have to be competitive. I feel the NHL network will step it up even more once ESPN bids for the t.v. rights come this off season.

I know I'm not the only one who used to come home from school and watch Hardwood Classics almost everyday way back in 7th grade.

Would never pay for nfl tv. The way espn covers the nfl there is no need for nfl tv. Now mlb and nba is a different story espn barely shows anything on the nba unless its lebron and baseball I can never get tired of having baseball 24/7.

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Would never pay for nfl tv. The way espn covers the nfl there is no need for nfl tv. Now mlb and nba is a different story espn barely shows anything on the nba unless its lebron and baseball I can never get tired of having baseball 24/7.

For the sake of argument, I would say quality over quantity for the NFL when it pertains to NFL's netowrk compared to ESPN's incessant coverage. Dilfer is the only one I like to hear, but other than that, you get way more quality out of your programming on NFLN.

MLB and NBA are appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom