NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

:lol:  Spare me the Lifetime ********.

Kobe Bryant was accused of rape and settled out of court with one woman...and the whole word watched.

So you're telling me that Bill Cosby...allegedly did the same thing MULTIPLE times...and this somehow managed to be severely underreported in Mass media. 

Really?

If you wanna discredit the facts I stated, go ahead.

But that's an indicator to me you are not worth debating.

It takes a special type of person to downplay rape. And by special, I mean **** head.

Last edited:
If you wanna discredit the facts I stated, go ahead.

But that's an indicator to me you are not worth debating.

It takes a special type of person to downplay rape. And by special, I mean **** head.
I downplayed rape?

roll.gif

Never spoke a word about it.

By your logic...ANY and EVERY woman that claims rape...should automatically get the benefit of the doubt?

With money and influence? Easily.
Bill Cosby has enough influence to avoid rape accusations from mass media?

He's got that much influence in law enforcement to avoid a charge sticking?

IF so...you're telling me that's he not alone in this cover-up. So when are we going to start getting names of every person who helped him hide this from the world?

Last edited:

IF so...you're telling me that's he not alone in this cover-up. So when are we going to start getting names of every person who helped him hide this from the world?
start with the people at NBC.... like the first post already stated

How much influence and money would Kobe have needed to avoid us never hearing about his incident?

Is there a dollar amount or something?

I downplayed rape?

:rofl:

Never spoke a word about it.

By your logic...ANY and EVERY woman that claims rape...should automatically get the benefit of the doubt?

No. But most alleged rapists don't have 27 women alleging rape.

Once again, these allegations were not taken seriously until now. Why? Because everyone loves Bill Cosby and has a high opinion of him. They don't want to come to terms with the fact that he raped someone, let alone 27 women. THAT'S why it took so long for them to come out about it, coupled with victim blaming.

And that Lifetime joke was mad disrespectful. Not to me, but to the women who have been raped.

Mass media? The majority of these allegations happened before cable, around the clock news, the internet, TMZ.

It was much easier to sweep things under the rug back in the days.

Come on man, are you just trolling.

Exactly...

So how does a guy who's been an influencer longer than Kobe's been alive...manage to duck public execution?

If Bill Cosby died at any point in the last however many years....that **** would have been on the front page of every newspaper, covered on every major tv station in the world. Being accused of rape multiple times...somehow managed to avoid even minor coverage on both?

It didn't avoid coverage.

Mass media? The majority of these allegations happened before cable, around the clock news, the internet, TMZ.

It was much easier to sweep things under the rug back in the days.

Come on man, are you just trolling.
Annnnd what about the multiple incidents that took place in the 2000s?

Cable, News, and the internet didn't exist in the last decade?

Do you even realize how ridiculous it is to believe that someone skated from 40+ years of serial rape...because TMZ and Twitter didn't exist?

Really?

Annnnd what about the multiple incidents that took place in the 2000s?

Cable, News, and the internet didn't exist in the last decade?

Do you even realize how ridiculous it is to believe that someone skated from 40+ years of serial rape...because TMZ and Twitter didn't exist?

Really?
He didn't skate. He paid off those women, which prevented them from speaking about it publically after the trial. Another posted articles from 05/06.

Ok....so why didn't the witch hunt begin with those reports?

How come he wasn't getting sponsorships and programs pulled then? 
It was one incident settled out of court. Which means he wasn't technically guilty of anything. There wasn't a public outcry because that was only 1 specific isolated incident.

What about this do you not understand??

Dude is legit saying all these women weren't rape or drugged or sexually assaulted because a man didn't lose any sponsors originally

Lmao yo, NT is comedy

Dude is asking if these women were really raped how come Twitter and Facebook didn't respond 30 years ago how they're responding today

:lol:

Dude is asking if these women were really raped how come Twitter and Facebook didn't respond 30 years ago how they're responding today

:lol:

You really struggle comprehending folks posts. Thought stay at home dads wouldn't have that problem with all your free time

Back
Top Bottom