NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

So apparently a press conference is going to be held today by a civil attorney with three new accusing women.... So were at like 42 women now i think.....

42 separate accounts of drugging/rape and its all just a coincidence....lol. Damn Pill Bill bout to reach Wilt Chamberland numbers on this rape ish.....

How many of those 42 women pressed criminal charges and demanded justice.

So a jury would make you believe it? Let's be serious here :lol:

In this country aren't you innocent until proven guilty? We may all have our thoughts and opinions but that's all they are. If these women are really about seeking justice and reclaiming their honor, they would press criminal charges.

Last edited:
I dont BELIEVE he did. I really don't know.

The last thing I would do is base my opinion on something so serious based of he say she say.

Truthfully, I dont care. My biggest problem with this whole thread is people just believing it because they seen on the internet or saw it on TV.

That just scary. NTers yell sheep at the drop of a hat, but will do some sheep **** sooo fast. Its like some of yall have absolutely no control of your mind whatsoever.

Call it what you want, bro. Like you, I don't really give two ***** either. But don't sit there and act like this isn't a big deal, nobody is putting him on trial. We just don't believe he's innocent like you and some others. You sit there with that indignant attitude like that's any better than what we're doing. Come on.

Please tell me at what point in human history was it ok to cast judgment on people?

But if you follow the "truth in numbers" sentiment, me say that is a waste of time, so yea, you right. Im done.

inb4"everybody does it anyway".

So apparently a press conference is going to be held today by a civil attorney with three new accusing women.... So were at like 42 women now i think.....

42 separate accounts of drugging/rape and its all just a coincidence....lol. Damn Pill Bill bout to reach Wilt Chamberland numbers on this rape ish.....

How many of those 42 women pressed criminal charges and demanded justice.

So a jury would make you believe it? Let's be serious here :lol:

In this country aren't you innocent until proven guilty? We may all have our thoughts and opinions but that's all they are. If these women are really about seeking justice and reclaiming their honor, they would press criminal charges.
I'm sure there are people who were found not guilty that you believe are guilty so are you being selective? + they don't want justice and don't need the courts to reclaim their honor. They just want it to be known that he sexually assaulted them.

Last edited:
3 new women?

Cosby like the all time serial rapist...never in my life seen someone have so many accusations

I personally feel like he did cause I heard these rumors for awhile but now I think it's a **** show....ain't nobody getting away with 40+ rapes with grown *** women
really in this country and with this judicial system.....hell we have had over the last 5+ yrs seen over 50 black men on a national stage get murdered by police officers WITH charges brought up and gotten away with it... But a man with money power backed by a multi-BILLION dollar entity with power, influence cant get away with some rape cover ups.

It's possible but usually this amount of rapes involve kids who are kept quiet through intimidation

I just never heard of a man raping this many adult women and get away with it. Maybe he did rape 40+ ...we'll never truly know

It's possible but usually this amount of rapes involve kids who are kept quiet through intimidation

I just never heard of a man raping this many adult women and get away with it. Maybe he did rape 40+ ...we'll never truly know
It could have been consensual at the time.  

Please tell me at what point in human history was it ok to cast judgment on people?

But if you follow the "truth in numbers" sentiment, me say that is a waste of time, so yea, you right. Im done.

inb4"everybody does it anyway".

:lol: what are you talking about? It's just my opinion that he did it. Just like it's your right to believe that he didn't do it.

That's it.

Holy ****.

The fact that damn near 40 women have come out and said he raped them. That's what's it's based on. I apologize if that isn't enough for you.

Holy ****.

The fact that damn near 40 women have come out and said he raped them. That's what's it's based on. I apologize if that isn't enough for you.

So if I get 40 people to accuse you of rape, are you gonna do a bid?

You're a cornball bro.

Like I said, it's all based on opinion. Nobody in this thread is in court convicting this man of sexual assault, so at the end of the day it doesn't matter.

But guess what? It doesn't change the fact that 30+ women have accused him raping them. And it doesn't change my opinion. Now, be done like you said you were.

Carefully orchestrated destruction of a legacy....and let's not forget this is the time of raging feminism where cries of rape are being echoed all across the country. 

This is much bigger than Bill, and there's an attack on men from all directions right now if you can't see it.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe a dark skin black man like puddin pop bill could get away with raping white women for this long.

This BS I keep hearing bout them not wanting to tell anyone cuz the authorities would have taken his word over theirs.

No matter how much money you have in this country as a black man, there is no way a black man's story is taking precedence over a white woman's story in this judicial system

Last edited:

I find it hard to believe a dark skin black man like puddin pop bill could get away with raping white women for this long.

This BS I keep hearing bout them not wanting to tell anyone cuz the authorities would have taken his word over theirs.

No matter how much money you have in this country as a black man, there is no way a black man's story is taking precedence over a white woman's story in this judicial system
it wasnt about his gender and skin at the time.... it was the company and investors that was backing him...

Its like example jordan could go on a rampant rape spree.... but considering how much nike has invested and tied into jordan.... it would take nothing short of a panoramic, 4k video with him holding a sign saying im michael jordan and im raping women for anything like serving time were to occur.

Hell remember r kelly.... dude was whizzing and poking teeny boppers, and it was ON TAPE, with his house in the background with him clearly face frontal in the videos and dude didnt even as much as a plea of lesser charge...

And aint no way in hell kellz has a much clout influence and importance to a company at any point in his career, as did cosby with nbc.

NBC was on the brinks of bankruptcy until the cosby show came around.... that show basically single-handedly saved a multi-BILLION dollar corporation. You dont think those powers that be wouldnt have done any and everything to hide cover up, throw shade and sweep any and all under the rug?

This reminds me of the atlanta gold club prostitution scandal when all those bballers and football players were caught up and many of the women (alot were underage) said they were forced to have sex with the athletes..... It was many about as many as cosby who claimed it to be true..... And i use to go to that club at times and no it was true....

All that stuff magically disappeared... Last i checked mutumbo and patrick ewing, mj, deion sanders etc.... none of those dudes i dont think even went to trial.... most of the girls recanted their statements... or some how the "magically" disappeared never to be heard from when it was time for testimony. And not a single one of those 20/30 plus women found vindication...

And thats a single strip club in atlanta....So if they could pull it off i dont see how it is out the realm of possibility a billion dollar company cant do it. 

Last edited:

it wasnt about his gender and skin at the time.... it was the company and investors that was backing him...

Its like example jordan could go on a rampant rape spree.... but considering how much nike has invested and tied into jordan.... it would take nothing short of a panoramic, 4k video with him holding a sign saying im michael jordan and im raping women for anything like serving time were to occur.

Hell remember r kelly.... dude was whizzing and poking teeny boppers, and it was ON TAPE, with his house in the background with him clearly face frontal in the videos and dude didnt even as much as a plea of lesser charge...

And aint no way in hell kellz has a much clout influence and importance to a company at any point in his career, as did cosby with nbc.

NBC was on the brinks of bankruptcy until the cosby show came around.... that show basically single-handedly saved a multi-BILLION dollar corporation. You dont think those powers that be wouldnt have done any and everything to hide cover up, throw shade and sweep any and all under the rug?

This reminds me of the atlanta gold club prostitution scandal when all those bballers and football players were caught up and many of the women (alot were underage) said they were forced to have sex with the athletes..... It was many about as many as cosby who claimed it to be true..... And i use to go to that club at times and no it was true....

All that stuff magically disappeared... Last i checked mutumbo and patrick ewing, mj, deion sanders etc.... none of those dudes i dont think even went to trial.... most of the girls recanted their statements... or some how the "magically" disappeared never to be heard from when it was time for testimony. And not a single one of those 20/30 plus women found vindication...

And thats a single strip club in atlanta....So if they could pull it off i dont see how it is out the realm of possibility a billion dollar company cant do it. 

So if I get 40 people to accuse you of rape, are you gonna do a bid?
but why would 40+ random women from all over the country just up and decide to choose you as a person that was doping and poking em?

“Forget these women – What you’re seeing is the destruction of a legacy. And I think it’s orchestrated. I don’t know why or who’s doing it, but it’s the legacy. And it’s a legacy that is so important to the culture,” she said in an interview. “Someone is determined to keep Bill Cosby off TV … and it worked.” (Showbiz 411)

^ From Phylicia Rashad...

Also, you act as if people cant be bought nowadays.

Not saying thats what happened, but its not out of the realm of possibility.

Last edited:
So now the idea is Bill Cosby didn't rape a woman because there's no way a black man can get away with raping a white woman

It's great to know how highly y'all think of your brothers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom