NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

DBjzPpKW0AEUy77.jpg

Bill Cosby arrives with Keshia Knight Pulliam, TV's Rudy Huxtable, for start of his trial on sexual offense charges

Of course.

Can't wait until its revealed he abused her and that's what led to her low key scandalous ways.

Rudy walking in on Cosby's arm was not a good look whatsoever, it actually was kind of sad.

I started to think it was because these actors were so indebted to Cosby....but now it's obvious he's paying her to do this - and probably an extremely large sum.

Rudy walking in on Cosby's arm was not a good look whatsoever, it actually was kind of sad.

I started to think it was because these actors were so indebted to Cosby....but now it's obvious he's paying her to do this - and probably an extremely large sum.

Maybe she believes he's innocent and is loyal.

Why would he need to pay her? How does it help him?

Some juror might be a big Rudy Huxtable fan and might find him not guilty because of it?

Last edited:
^ yea he did... and it's been known for a long time... ish you do that's wrong always comes to light eventually... this dude just thought he was gonna get away with it all these years... had he chilled out later on in his life, like in the 2000's... maybe he would've gotten away with it... but even in his old age he continued to be rape-ie... smh

I still feel like this **** is confusing. Part of me thinks he was partying with these chicks everybody was using drugs and **** and they had consensual sex. Another part thinks maybe he did drug a few of them, I don't know.

I still feel like this **** is confusing. Part of me thinks he was partying with these chicks everybody was using drugs and **** and they had consensual sex. Another part thinks maybe he did drug a few of them, I don't know.
That's where I'm at. I feel that he has weird sex stuff and likes smashing knocked out chicks. I mean I don't know if there's anyway to prove otherwise. It's just he said she said at that point. He's not denying sex or drugs didn't take place.

Maybe she believes he's innocent and is loyal.

Why would he need to pay her? How does it help him?

Some juror might be a big Rudy Huxtable fan and might find him not guilty because of it?

You really don't think Cos isn't welcoming any photo op he can with former castmembers? It's all staged, regardless if you don't think it's a big deal. It is to him - and his "team" has been playing the "walking up the steps" games from the jump since he started his Stevie Wonder impersonations. He knows this is his one 3 minute stage in front of the media cameras before they are shut out by the court doors.

And as far as Rudy goes, she can be as naive as she wants out of her pure loyalty. But to me it's not a good look to walk up court room steps into a trial as serious as this (regardless of his guilt) and you are laughing and smiling on his arm like he's walking you down the aisle on your wedding day. But hey that's just MO.

View media item 2456932View media item 2456931

That's where I'm at. I feel that he has weird sex stuff and likes smashing knocked out chicks. I mean I don't know if there's anyway to prove otherwise. It's just he said she said at that point. He's not denying sex or drugs didn't take place.

I'm pretty sure that's still rape

I'm pretty sure that's still rape

Yeah, and didn't he already admit in a previous case he would put drugs in women's drinks?

I wouldn't say knocked out but these famous people be having consensual drugged up/drunk sex all the time. We know for a fact rock & roll stars have had the same type of smashing sessions, probably worse. And that's where I feel race is playing a factor. Bill probably is on some weird **** but it's probably a lot of white celebs that are involved in the same ****. I mean Charlie Sheen gotta be 10x worse than this. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom