NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

even tho none of this can go to court, hypothetically speaking... Cosby's defense team could bring up things along the lines of what the guy referenced about the women's intent tho right?

Could that not be twisted into some type of motive for these women to lie on Cosby... on some he promised me fame, he didn't deliver his end of the bargain type steez?

Not saying that happened at all... but they could paint it that way and be somewhat successful with the lack of physical evidence or no?
Hypothetically, it could be their game plan for defense, the judge may even let them argue that but as it pertains to the law, wanting to have sex does not justify rape. So everything would have to rely on proving they are liars and why they'd lie. Of course the chance of that working would have to exclude the fact that there'd be 50+ other rape trials pending all with the same defense :lol:

If this was like one at a time over decades maybe but once you hit double digits the same story being repeated would not be thrown out. Either every woman lied about being raped or every woman lied about not knowing they were being drugged with ludes and that they gave consent to have their body used for sex while unconscious.

None of it makes sense.

Last edited:
Damn man, what a monster... 30-40+ women....
Dude totally used his fame and image to use the perceived "trust" in him.

I kinda get why it's hard for people accepting this because he was a hero, role model, etc for sooo long. But this is just too much, and when in his own words he admitted it regarding one women, it's not hard to accept that he did it to many more.

All in all it is very disgusting, and I'm glad it came out while he's still alive so he experiencing some form of justice.

My only point was that as far as I know, bill Cosby wasn't putting a gun to these women's heads forcing them to take these pills. And he wasn't slipping pills in their drink while they were away or something.

As far as I know at least

My only point was that as far as I know, bill Cosby wasn't putting a gun to these women's heads forcing them to take these pills. And he wasn't slipping pills in their drink while they were away or something.

As far as I know at least
This is so ******* stupid :stoneface:

When someone wants to drug you they don't do it by force.

A lot of yall are doing way too much and low key making racist innuendos. That last comment above is OD!

Dudes in here ganging up on dude because he made a stance on the facts, smh.

Zik cat is extra'd out with the defense case. I'm sure you must be related to at least one of the "victims" with all that arguing. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Dude really said lynched :smh:

Cosby should live out his last days in jail.

I hate dude as much as the next man, but no why in ******* hell you gonna catch me calling for a black man to be lynched

Miss me with that white supremacy nostalgia.

Dude really said lynched
mean.gif

Cosby should live out his last days in jail.

I hate dude as much as the next man, but no why in ******* hell you gonna catch me calling for a black man to be lynched

Miss me with that white supremacy nostalgia.
this. repped

Zik cat is extra'd out with the defense case. I'm sure you must be related to at least one of the "victims" with all that arguing. [emoji]128527[/emoji]
Right? I mean why else would anyone argue against blaming victims of rape. One of the victims is definitely a relative of his.

U could have said you wanted Cosby shot or dead by lethal injection, but nah, you chose lynching....smh

A lot of yall are doing way too much and low key making racist innuendos. That last comment above is OD!
How is it racist or OD?

Dudes in here ganging up on dude because he made a stance on the facts, smh.
What stance is that? :lol:

No but I guess yall dudes gotta say something in response, right? :lol: :smh:
Who said anything about him getting lynched?
I don't see it either. Must've been a quick edit.

Last edited:
Haven't skimmed through the thread in a while but how can anyone defend Cosby at this point? Dude showed his true colors with the Pound Cake speech way before the rape allegations became widely known. Nothing more than an Uncle Tom and a rapist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom