NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

I got mine and finished recruiting... Is this gonna !*#* up again? Should we wait for a patch or something?

I got mine and finished recruiting... Is this gonna !*#* up again? Should we wait for a patch or something?

hopefully this thing works
frown.gif

Not at home right now but I will join once I get on. Had to make a new GT since my other one expired lol.

Add me: Big Sean NT

And I'm going to be using the Huskies this time around instead of Stanford if that's okay.

Not at home right now but I will join once I get on. Had to make a new GT since my other one expired lol.

Add me: Big Sean NT

And I'm going to be using the Huskies this time around instead of Stanford if that's okay.

bout to get on right now and see whats up im kinda lost cause i havent been on all day

bout to get on right now and see whats up im kinda lost cause i havent been on all day

hold on a sec. we're on week 3 now?!?!

i got on earlier to accept my invite again and did my recruiting, then got off so i can study for a test tomorrow. and now we're on week 3? when did weeks 1 and 2 get done?

i got on earlier to accept my invite again and did my recruiting, then got off so i can study for a test tomorrow. and now we're on week 3? when did weeks 1 and 2 get done?

I'm on now woody if you want to try to get a game in before midnight, I gotta work at the crack of dawn tomorrow.

I'm on now woody if you want to try to get a game in before midnight, I gotta work at the crack of dawn tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I wont be home tonight. In the library getting work done for my final exam wednesday. What time are you available tomorrow?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I wont be home tonight. In the library getting work done for my final exam wednesday. What time are you available tomorrow?

Originally Posted by do work son

Yeah, I gave everyone easy games so we are all 2-0 and back where we were in the other dynasty...

I will be advancing around 5 eastern tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom