NCAA Women's Final - ESPN 7:30p est - UConn v Louisville

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by aepps20

Does anyone think that Maya Moore and UConn will dominate college basketball like Candace Parker didn't(in terms of championships)?
HUH?

Candace and Tennessee won the last two nat'l championships, if you forgot
laugh.gif
Maya and this squad have the ability to win 3(assuming she stays all 4 years) if they get it done on Tuesday. As good as CP3 was I still think UTshould've had one more championship.

I mean if we talking about lookers from Womens BBall in general............................

UCLA's coach is
pimp.gif
eek.gif

at least from that one time I saw them play.
laugh.gif

Does anyone think that Maya Moore and UConn will dominate college basketball like Candace Parker didn't(in terms of championships)?
HUH?

laugh.gif
Maya and this squad have the ability to win 3(assuming she stays all 4 years) if they get it done on Tuesday. As good as CP3 was I still think UT should've had one more championship.

she technically only played 3 years(I remember she missed her freshmen yr due to injury, correct?)

she was 2/3 for championships. skipped on an extra year of eligibility(she was eligible to play this year)

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

I mean if we talking about lookers from Womens BBall in general............................

UCLA's coach is
pimp.gif
eek.gif

at least from that one time I saw them play.
laugh.gif

Nikki Caldwell, she was one of Pat Summit's long time assistants

caldwell-profile.jpg

HUH?

laugh.gif
Maya and this squad have the ability to win 3(assuming she stays all 4 years) if they get it done on Tuesday. As good as CP3 was I still think UT should've had one more championship.

she technically only played 3 years(I remember she missed her freshmen yr due to injury, correct?)

she was 2/3 for championships. skipped on an extra year of eligibility(she was eligible to play this year)
Yeah she did miss her freshman year but that loss to UNC(I'm not a fan of their women's squad) in the regional finals sticks out in mymind. I'm not saying CP3 wasn't dominate, but we could always count on UConn to step in and potentially beat them. I don't see a countervailingteam for UConn just yet which is why I think Maya Moore may end up with more championships than CP3.

HUH?

laugh.gif

Yeah she did miss her freshman year but that loss to UNC(I'm not a fan of their women's squad) in the regional finals sticks out in my mind. I'm not saying CP3 wasn't dominate, but we could always count on UConn to step in and potentially beat them. I don't see a countervailing team for UConn just yet which is why I think Maya Moore may end up with more championships than CP3.

Maya could have 3 in 4 years.

Candace has 2 in 3 years.

I just don't see how you can say candace wasn't "Dominate" at winning championships when she won two.

She did 2 in 3 years of playing, i would say that's fairly dominate. The only thing Maya will have on that is the fact that her teams did it in Dominatefashion by going undefeated and beating everyone in blowout fashion while doing it
eek.gif

Maya Moore has a chance to dominate college ball like no one before her(in terms of championships) not jus candace parker.

HUH?

laugh.gif

Yeah she did miss her freshman year but that loss to UNC(I'm not a fan of their women's squad) in the regional finals sticks out in my mind. I'm not saying CP3 wasn't dominate, but we could always count on UConn to step in and potentially beat them. I don't see a countervailing team for UConn just yet which is why I think Maya Moore may end up with more championships than CP3.

I just don't see how you can say candace wasn't "Dominate" at winning championships when she won two.

She did 2 in 3 years of playing, i would say that's fairly dominate. The only thing Maya will have on that is the fact that her teams did it in Dominate fashion by going undefeated and beating everyone in blowout fashion while doing it
eek.gif

Maya Moore has a chance to dominate college ball like no one before her(in terms of championships) not jus candace parker.
That's exactly my point. The way UConn is destroying teams is really scary.

Purdue has some cute females on their team, like the whole squad is light skinned, color of the hardwood floor. But in terms of pretty basketball players,Sabrina Gregory is at the top of the list. I should Facebook her and see if she remembers me. I know her brother would. They used to live next door.

HUH?

laugh.gif

She did 2 in 3 years of playing, i would say that's fairly dominate. The only thing Maya will have on that is the fact that her teams did it in Dominate fashion by going undefeated and beating everyone in blowout fashion while doing it
eek.gif

That's exactly my point. The way UConn is destroying teams is really scary.

I feel you. I just thought you were trying to discredit Candace's career when, although Maya will accomplish more winning, Candace's career is nothingto be ashamed of.

oh yeah is that oklahoma chick gonna give back her scholarship since she didn't win a championship.....................

yall bugging Maya might get atleast one more chip that's if she's lucky once Renee leaves it's a wrizzy she scores half their points daily

baylor recruited some giant now she's going to DOMINATE easily shorty doing between the legs dunks and %!@+

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

How soon people forget the Holdsclaw led Lady Vols teams of the mid-late 90's.

i wasn't gonna even respond ... i think people just started watching women's bball ... tenn dominated late 90's , taurasi led average teams to 2 inroute to her 3 str8 titles also ... maya has to win 1 b4 she can win 3 ... and i'm a uconn lady huskies fan
not having renee next yr is gonna be big ... but yes the team will be loaded ... it will be between uconn and stanford next yr
and
indifferent.gif
@ the gino hate

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

And on a another off topic beast observation....

I might be on my own on this one but Renee Montgomery can get poked.
nerd.gif

Raises hand..
Maybe the only reason I watch, to peep the good looking ones.
nerd.gif

HUH?

laugh.gif
They could be as great Diana Taurasi's 4 years. Just 8 losses, 3 chips, and 4 Final Fours. It'll be the same router if UConn wins onTuesday. Taurasi's freshmen year was to the Final Four then perfection the next. Moore and company could repeat it.

So what are the chances that the women's game will be more competitive than the men's game was?
grin.gif

Maybe its just me but Renee Montgomery could get it, i thought she has been lookin nice for a while now. Will be the reason i watch tonight

Originally Posted by SHUGES

So what are the chances that the women's game will be more competitive than the men's game was?
grin.gif
Very slim, the only way this game is competitive is if Angel goes off for 30+ and UConn has a very poor shooting night.

Back
Top Bottom