**NCAAB Feet 10/11**

^Ed Cota and Mike Bibby together. Niiiiice pic. I am still kinda shocked that Cota never got drafted. Dude was the first to score 1,000 points, and have 1,000 assists and 500 rebounds in his college career!

Originally Posted by MP23

^Ed Cota and Mike Bibby together. Niiiiice pic. I am still kinda shocked that Cota never got drafted. Dude was the first to score 1,000 points, and have 1,000 assists and 500 rebounds in his college career!
i think it was the whole height issue to be honest

Originally Posted by MP23

i think it was the whole height issue to be honest

898701.jpg

first time ive seen us in a uniform shoe in years 
eyes.gif

I think roy williams may have requested this

898701.jpg

eyes.gif

Speaking to the issue of UNC Jordan PE's, can you imagine how amazing it would be to see these on the feet of UNC players?

235ot.jpg

Just pretend the color of the collar is navy instead of black. How great would those look on the court?

In fact, you could do it with any of the Jordan sneakers in the Pantone series.

Speaking to the issue of UNC Jordan PE's, can you imagine how amazing it would be to see these on the feet of UNC players?

235ot.jpg

Just pretend the color of the collar is navy instead of black. How great would those look on the court?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

898701.jpg

eyes.gif

you must win games, if not you wear Team Jordans(worst bball shoe to me)

898701.jpg

eyes.gif

you must win games, if not you wear Team Jordans(worst bball shoe to me)

Originally Posted by andfattoo

and his shot and quickness wasnt that great, even though his handles were off the chain.
then what about andre miller? he's not that fast or has a great shot. but he's been a starting pg in the league for the longest time

and his shot and quickness wasnt that great, even though his handles were off the chain.
then what about andre miller? he's not that fast or has a great shot. but he's been a starting pg in the league for the longest time

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

235ot.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

235ot.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

andre miller has more strength than him and has a post-up game.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

andre miller has more strength than him and has a post-up game.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
So then I'm guessing that means you don't like the sneaker. That's cool too. I still think that those XX3's have the best coloblocking scheme out of any non-black based colorway that I've seen.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
So then I'm guessing that means you don't like the sneaker. That's cool too. I still think that those XX3's have the best coloblocking scheme out of any non-black based colorway that I've seen.

Cota actually shot almost 50% from three in foreign leagues, but I digress. That is odd, haven't seen UNC wear all the same either in a long time. Everything else out there>JB Brand Team Shoes

Cota actually shot almost 50% from three in foreign leagues, but I digress. That is odd, haven't seen UNC wear all the same either in a long time. Everything else out there>JB Brand Team Shoes

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

ohhhh no that means I would love to see those, or anything from the pantone series. Those 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 were me realizing what we're missing

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

ohhhh no that means I would love to see those, or anything from the pantone series. Those 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 were me realizing what we're missing

Back
Top Bottom