\
ap-4be3867cf14c4f9e8b41420b1f810b9a.jpg
B-LANE SAYS "GET THE @%+@ OUT OF HEEERRRREEE!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my boy, watched him grow up since he was 5
laugh.gif

But Terrence "high-drama" Jones decommitted from Washington AFTER choosing Washington and putting on a UW baseball hat on a nationally streamed college selection press conference at his high school in Portland, Or...

After being taped and photographed with a Washington hat on and his best friend, Terrence Ross, already committed to play for Washington, John Calipari called and convinced him to "reconsider" Kentucky.

Within a few days of the press conference and AFTER hanging out with the Washington bball team in Seattle on UW's campus, committing to UW coach Lorenzo Romar, and leading the world (and his best friend) to believe he was going to be a Husky, Jones said he made a mistake (as if he grabbed the wrong hat on accident), and that he was instead taking his talents to UK instead of UW.

This makes the potential UW-UK second round match-up at the Maui Classic Tuesday must-see TV!  

img00047-20100430-1621-1-thumb-600x450-13870.jpg

Best friends Terrence Ross and Terrence Jones, immediately after Jones picked Washington (notice the hat)...

ph.terrence-1.JPG

Terrence Jones on the phone with John Calipari "reconsidering" his Washington choice...

F747052.jpg

Trader Jones makes his UK debut...

But Terrence "high-drama" Jones decommitted from Washington AFTER choosing Washington and putting on a UW baseball hat on a nationally streamed college selection press conference at his high school in Portland, Or...

After being taped and photographed with a Washington hat on and his best friend, Terrence Ross, already committed to play for Washington, John Calipari called and convinced him to "reconsider" Kentucky.

Within a few days of the press conference and AFTER hanging out with the Washington bball team in Seattle on UW's campus, committing to UW coach Lorenzo Romar, and leading the world (and his best friend) to believe he was going to be a Husky, Jones said he made a mistake (as if he grabbed the wrong hat on accident), and that he was instead taking his talents to UK instead of UW.

This makes the potential UW-UK second round match-up at the Maui Classic Tuesday must-see TV!  

img00047-20100430-1621-1-thumb-600x450-13870.jpg

Best friends Terrence Ross and Terrence Jones, immediately after Jones picked Washington (notice the hat)...

ph.terrence-1.JPG

Terrence Jones on the phone with John Calipari "reconsidering" his Washington choice...

F747052.jpg

Trader Jones makes his UK debut...

Washington's breaking out new unis tonight. I think they have the aerographic thing on the back.

Washington's breaking out new unis tonight. I think they have the aerographic thing on the back.

Back
Top Bottom