Need help asap about ACGS

Yo I live in NYC and was wondering if someone on here could tell me where I can get some all black nike goadomes for less than retail? Really need them forschool. In addition to the nike boots do anyone know where I can also get some shell toes either the all black ones or the black with the white in the backheres a pic http://www.footlocker.com...H%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/for less than retail as well? Any help will be appreciated. And when you recommend somewhere please make it available either in Manhattan or Brooklyn anywhereelse is too far. Good looks yall.

oh yea I went to Mr. Joes but they selling it for retail and then I didn't feel like talkin them down for some reason. Also is vim gonna sell them for lessthan retail and if they do how much less?

Alright good looks mayne. But anybody else know where I can get those acgs for at least $30 or less in manhattan or brooklyn? I'm thinking about waitinfor the next 50s but I'm not sure when exactly its gonna happen so thats my last resort.

KingJStacks wrote:
I really need these and don't wanna pay retail because I'm real low on money right now. I'm also tryna save for them copper foams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and guarantee that I kopp them. Any help will be appreciated.

I bought the dark brown ones in downtown brooklyn for 100 flat. It was at the store across the street from juniors on the side. There was alot of other shopsthat had them for below retail too. I also saw them on 125 in several stores. Atmos for sure had some on sale.

ross, they had the all black for $40 one time, also try camarillo outlet they had the 3m reflective ones

At Kid Lebron - What store had them for $40 thats brazy??

At AceBoogie - Yeah I mean the boot the goadomes.

since we on the subject of goadome acg's dose anybody know anything about some new colors or materials coming soon?!
nerd.gif

I was just in NYC last month and everywhere I went had them for like $80-$90. I got my pair at Transit on Broadway, like 4-3 different colors. MichaelK, Dr.Jays, Rugged Sole, and a bunch of the mom & pop stores had them for well below retail (less than $100). Have the prices gone up since???

Oh aight good looks yall. I went dowtown today but sadly the lowest I saw them for was $120.. Idk how ya'll was able to find it for $100 and less. I didfind them at a store on grand called global nyc laicale for a hundred but they aint have my size. Dr. Jays had em for $140, Michael K aint even have the blackones smh.. Hopefully I find them for less than $110. Anybody else got suggestions??

Try footco on 34th.. they alway sbe havin deals there.. but their stuff go quick.. I remember when the green/brown goadomes came out last year, they had em fora buck like a month after release..

but yeaa its between 7th and 8th...

the all blacks are the most popular ones so they'r egonna be the hardest to get at a cheap price

Alright I'ma try footco. I went to rugged sole and the guy was selling em for $130 and the best I could talk him down to was $120 no tax. If it aint atfootco I guess I'ma just have to dish out the $120 or wait for the FF next week at FL hopefully they ain't excluded.

Back
Top Bottom