Need help finding shoes

So I just saw a pic of Floyd maywheather wearing a pair of what looks like AF1 but idk...they look grey and they have like neon pink laces and they are high top....I can’t copy the pic for some reason but I found it on some site called ***********.com. I originally saw some guy on the tv show undateable wearing them and I was hooked ...any help would be greatly appreciated..

So I just saw a pic of Floyd maywheather wearing a pair of what looks like AF1 but idk...they look grey and they have like neon pink laces and they are high top....I can’t copy the pic for some reason but I found it on some site called thetopshoestore.com. I originally saw some guy on the tv show undateable wearing them and I was hooked ...any help would be greatly appreciated..

I'm not sure if you're a spam account (that website you mentioned redirected me right to a car ad :lol:) or genuinely looking for help, but if it's the latter then I did some Googles and came across this:

babb2e0e360da4ba7213c2bcb6faeadf.jpg

They're some AF1 Highs from 2013

release-reminder-nike-air-force-1-high-wolf-grey-distance-blue-deep-royal-blue-2.jpg

https://www.sneakerfiles.com/releas...-high-wolf-greydistance-blue-deep-royal-blue/

They aren't going to be sitting in any stores at this point, but if you search their product sku

315121-018

On eBay and Google, you might be able to find some in your size.

No I def not a spam account lol...that’s weird cause that site works on my phone lol....but anyway that’s exactly what I was looking for ..

Back
Top Bottom