Need Help. I can't identify these Jordans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to know what they are, and if possible, if they have value or if they're fakes. Ive been looking and the closest I can find is the Retro 3. Thank you!

Notice the soles, they are mostly clear, but not totally clear to the bottom.

Thank you!
I would look up the numbers and get a shoe totally different.

I read that LN3 is code for a China factory. Does that mean if it says LN3 and made in Vietnam it's probably fake?

Thank you!
I would look up the numbers and get a shoe totally different.

I read that LN3 is code for a China factory. Does that mean if it says LN3 and made in Vietnam it's probably fake?
the shoe itself isn't even a representation of a real shoe tho. they mixed a Jordan 3 with an air max, and even those don't look good. that tag don't mean anything in this situation

Last edited:
Thank you. I just want to know how to tell in the future incase I come across more fakes. I had no idea how common they were!

Thank you. I just want to know how to tell in the future incase I come across more fakes. I had no idea how common they were!
well for one, nothing like these will be real. not wit that sole and jordan 3s aren't shaped like wood clogs

Lol! you guys are pretty funny, even if I don't quite understand what you mean. :tongue:

Ill be posting another pair soon that I know are unique, but authentic. I can't wait to know what you all think about them because I have no idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom