Need help identifying this Japanese Actor.. VOL. he looks like me

Hey Nters, can anyone tell me the name of this japanese tv guy?! Everybody's been telling me i look like him..

mm4cvl.jpg

I appreciate your help.

(BTW, IAM NOT POSTING MY PIC.. haha)

Hey Nters, can anyone tell me the name of this japanese tv guy?! Everybody's been telling me i look like him..

mm4cvl.jpg

I appreciate your help.

(BTW, IAM NOT POSTING MY PIC.. haha)

How the hell are you gonna say you look like him without posting a picture of yourself? We don't believe you B.

How the hell are you gonna say you look like him without posting a picture of yourself? We don't believe you B.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

I've been here long enough to know not to post your own pics.. lol. There's some mad photoshoppers here.. waiting for their next subject.
laugh.gif

I've been here long enough to know not to post your own pics.. lol. There's some mad photoshoppers here.. waiting for their next subject.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ironman78

laugh.gif
but but but... it provides the lulz that NT needs. Plus you'll enjoy it too unless you get butt hurt easily.

Originally Posted by ironman78

laugh.gif
but but but... it provides the lulz that NT needs. Plus you'll enjoy it too unless you get butt hurt easily.

Back
Top Bottom