Need help Jordan XI Bred legit check

So
Fat collars, sole color is off, etc...100% fakes.[/quote/]
Nope. It might be my size 13 and the crapy picks put padding and sole color is spot on in real life. I'm curious about how the 23 is off. Literally looked at thousands of xis over te last couple years and they seem to match authentic ones to me. Oh well I'm happy with them regardless

So
Fat collars, sole color is off, etc...100% fakes.[/quote/]
Nope. It might be my size 13 and the crapy picks put padding and sole color is spot on in real life. I'm curious about how the 23 is off. Literally looked at thousands of xis over te last couple years and they seem to match authentic ones to me. Oh well I'm happy with them regardless

They're fake, stop being a block head and get your money back

Last edited:
Dont be foolish man..You come here for a LC..We tell you they are good fakes, and you wanna argue. "Spot on" my ***..However if you're happy - I'm happy..

Last edited:
i guess my question is short of having a storre receipt, how can you tell grey market pairs? is it just the box and paper?

i guess my question is short of having a storre receipt, how can you tell grey market pairs? is it just the box and paper?
store receipts are sold, swapped, or straight up faked these days..These people are smart, and their fakes are pretty good. Don't think a receipt is the end all..You must KNOW the shoes, tell common tells for authentic pairs and fake pairs, watch videos and read up on this topic.. 100 times if that's what it takes for you to start telling them apart..

store receipts are sold, swapped, or straight up faked these days..These people are smart, and their fakes are pretty good. Don't think a receipt is the end all..You must KNOW the shoes, tell common tells for authentic pairs and fake pairs, watch videos and read up on this topic.. 100 times if that's what it takes for you to start telling them apart..
QFT.

^^^^
will need more pics of the entire pair of shoes. i got a authentic pair with a messed up 23 like that

As you've guys said if the shoe have high PL cut it's fake. It didn't came from my mouth. Just want to clarify because high pl cut is fake. And it's also in the pinned post that if shoe have high pl cut it's fake!

As you've guys said if the shoe have high PL cut it's fake. It didn't came from my mouth. Just want to clarify because high pl cut is fake. And it's also in the pinned post that if shoe have high pl cut it's fake!
depends what model and year. You know that, stop playing dumb

Look at the pinned post. It's said there if 2010 and so on the PL cut is low. I'm not playing dumb fyi. Just stating facts!
You seem just mad because ppl said the 88s you were gonna buy or bought are fake. Do your research. Not all PL cuts being SLIGHTLY high are fake. 11s differ from model to model sometimes. Look at how different the 23s were on the gammas compared to the other models. The PL on the LBs are slightly higher on a lot of pairs. The one you posted is not even high by the way.

p.s. Certain models of sneakers have widows peaks are authentic. It's the certain model that isn't supposed to have them example WC88s. Just like gamma shaped 23s would be questionable on a pair of Concords

Back
Top Bottom