Need new sneakers for the gym and running...

So I need some new kick for runnning and a pair for the gym.

At the gym I do about 10 to 20 minutes of running, and dont do a lot more cardio after that. (Mostly muscle building training)

If I go running I usually run for about 4 to 6 kilometers.

Could you guys give me a advice for some new sneakers? I love the fit of the flyknit lunar2 (size 9) (Wich i use for casual walking) and I tried on some free 5s (also size 9) (not the flyknit version) but those were painfully tight for me even though I had room at the front of the shoes...

If you want shoes that will really work for you running wise go to your local running shop and get fitted/tested for type of runner, foot action, etc

I don't really have a running shop here that has such a service.. Does anybody have any advice for me?

Also does anybody know if the Free flyknit fit wider than the normal frees so more like the lunar2 flyknit?

Just get a pair of running kicks u think looks dope and for fitting if ur caught between sizes pick the roomier one

I recently got a pair of roshe runs, their comfy, inexpensive, fresh, and get the job done fine for my cardio sessions that last for 30 min tops, and double as kicks I wear casually to class.

You're not running enough to overthink it.

Last edited:
Nike roshe run.

Thank me later.
For running/working out?

HELL NO.

Terrible running shoes. They are great for a trip to the mall or just hanging out, other than that? No.

Running shoes arent supposed to be for working out. You dont get a good stable platform, but honestly doesnt bother me. I deadlift and squat just in my socks anyways. Popular opinion for running is to go Asics or some other brand, but honestly just cop some Nike (Free Run) running shoes and call it a day.

My Nike Free 5.0 are holding up pretty well, and I usually run outside in questionable weather conditions.

I run 10 miles everyday on a dirt trail, ain't got **** else to do lol, and I use free runs 5.0.
after about four months, they are still holding surprisingly well.

Back
Top Bottom