Need outdoor shoe help Budget:~$70

Sup Sneaker Review,

I need a shoe I can play ball in outdoors...I'm a recreational player so i don't need anything expensive I just want something thats durable and cheap.

My choices are
Sharkalaid ($70)
Blue Chip II ($70)
Adidas Pro Model Fusion ($50)

I'm open to suggestions so just post
tongue.gif

Lebron 20-5-5. Wait until you can find a pair of eBay. The best outdoor basketball ever made.

You're gonna get a lot of people listing off a Bron shoe.

They're wrong. Adidas is a better made shoe than Nike is, period. They have better manufacturing, better quality, the shoes will last longer. It's just how it is.

Grab some superstars or the Pro Models. They'll last years.

I'd say go with the Sharkalaid, it has a high density sole and zoom cushioning in the forefoot, I believe. Very goot lockdown fit and don't take too long to break in. There's a colorway on Finishline.com for like $35 right now, as well as a couple other colorways for $50 and in a good size run at that. Plus, if you live near one of their stores you can have the shoes shipped tere for free. Thank me later.
wink.gif

Flight clubs are a good shoe that you can get for cheap.. bump that budget up just a little and you can get yourself a pair of KDs

thanks everyone I decided to get the adidas pro model fusions....saw them for $50 on eastbay + i had 25% off + gold membership so came in 3 days

my main reasonings were that the nikes were all nubuck/suede/leather and wouldn't hold up well outside imo whereas these adidas are all patent leather/rubber toe cap on top so should be alot more durable and wont hurt if someone steps on my feet

tried them on today and i fell in love with them definitely the right choice I haven't worn a real pair of bball shoes in years (12 years, I was 6)
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

you can find zoom solider 3s and hyperizes for about 70 bucks on ebay, don't know I'm allowed to say named but you'll find em if you search

Adidas. I like nike shoes to rock or just to collect, but i prefer adidas shoes for balling
they last even when u beat them hard. even my superstar lows never gave me ankle problems during pick up games.
and they didnt get damaged much when i wore them to everywhere.
try bounce commander or ts creator (newer version) at your local outlet if you are close to one.

Back
Top Bottom