Need some advice about my girl

If you want relationship advice from people who grew up listening to rap music and had the word pimp absolutely glorified throughout their entire lives, boy did you come to the right place

The answer is clear cut to me.

Op shes cheating on you.

The reason shes giving you 30% is because ted is getting 70.
She suddenly saying she misses you to make it seem as if she still cares about you.

Next time she comes home late give her a kiss on the lips.

The salt will confirm

:rofl:

/thread

I got this one bish I been smashing for a few months now...shorty always wants it but the thing is it's just not good ...she can't take the D n is always running , keep stopping n all that ...plus she horrible at head, she don't go past the tip :smh: ...had to tell her the other day either she improve or we can't do it no more

Last edited:
Just start doing nasty things to her,..see how she responds. She'll get the message.

It doesn't take much to excercise the attitude you claim to be "holier than thou" when 90% of the *** some NTers say is straight up GARBAGE...lol

Dudes bragging about cheating on their baby moms while she was pregnant with their seed....HELL YEAH IM HOLIER THAN THOU!

:x

If it isn't marriage then there's no real commitment.

She could gain the tightest, wettest box with the most insane freak skills, you know in your heart you're just not feeling it right now.

Bravo DC for calling out @ksteezy for years of blatant attention whoring after that disingenuous comment he made about how he hates coming into NT relationship threads. Bravo that was spot on. :lol:

I got this one bish I been smashing for a few months now...shorty always wants it but the thing is it's just not good ...she can't take the D n is always running , keep stopping n all that ...plus she horrible at head, she don't go past the tip
mean.gif
...had to tell her the other day either she improve or we can't do it no more
Brah I'm in the same situation
roll.gif

Bout to tell her to step it up or gtf

OP,

First and foremost do not cheat, that's low down and dirty and you shouldn't do that to someone you care about. Period. Honestly, this depends on if you see a future with her. Do her other personality traits outweigh the fact that she's bad in bed? Do you see yourself with her long-term? Have you told her you want to mix things up? She might be going through some things and sex might not be the #1 thing on her mind right now. I usually wouldn't advocate breaking up over sex but you seem pretty 'meh' about the relationship in general.

Everyone deserves to be satisfied

If she isn't doing it for you OP then either teach her or leave her

Back
Top Bottom