Need your help fellow sneakerheads!! Think I bought a fake pair of 2016 Jordan Flu Games off EBAY :(

Ok I watched every youtube video on fake, unauthorized, counterfit, whatever you wanna call them. The videos only helped and made it more confusing for me to where I thought I needed Tinker Hatfield to help me. Ok so the back tab they said will not have the glue above the 23 on back if they are fake, mine did. The fakes will not have a sticker on the back of the box mine did. The videos sucked to where they shouldn't have even been made because if you don't have the fake and real in person the videos did not get close enough for you to tell. The back tab looks like it is too close to the next section where the real ones have a gap. Also the thing where you can put you finger in to pull your Jordans on is shorter and believe the real ones is longer. The texture on the side of the FLU Games I can't tell but think it may stick out too much and not smooth like the REAL NIKE ones. Said to look inside under the foot pad and I couldn't tell. Enough from me , I will post the pictures of them shortly and anyone who helps, I will definitely look you out anyway I can? for helping me figure out if I paid $219 for FAKE FLu Games or have real ones even though after my investigation I think they are really good REPLICAS. I wanted these shoes since I seen them in 2013 and heard they came out in 2006 before. I am getting my money back thanks to PAYPAL. User on ebay is binwa-lu which is suspect right there who says he lives in Massachusets. He also had a pair of cement 3's black edition with NIKE AIR on the back & if I am correct they haven't been out since they came out in the 80's so that was dead giveaway. What I get for trying to save 50 dollars and not pay extra. No receipt came with the shoe and in picture the seller had, it looked like they had a scuff on em and he said they were DIRTY???? but cleaned them off. I must be the stupidest person in the world lol how does a dead stock pair get dirty lol. One youtube video said he bought a replica pair from footlocker and a worker switched them out, this makes me even nervous to buy from a store. Online is impossible to score a good pair online but seen some youtubers say they got their's online through the app on nike called snkrs, I will have to try that. Pictures will be up today and would really appreciate your help everyone. If anyone wants to buy the size 9 FLU GAMES I show for $219, let me know and I won't send them back to binwa-lu. THANK YOU!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom