nelly arrested and caught with meth

If sir mix a lot can still tour and make money off baby got back... He good with hot in hur

Can't say I'm surprised. This the same ***** who swiped a CC down a chicks ***.

Stop, you know you was staying up to watch Tip Drill on BET Uncut back in the day just for that scene.

Last edited:
Stop, you know you was staying up to watch Tip Drill on BET Uncut back ij the just for that scene.
nah...

Favorite scene was the SUPER thick chick at the end with the black bikini...

Shorty was voluptuous thread before voluptuous thread....

I'd fap for that very moment.

#comeatme

Can't say I'm surprised. This the same ***** who swiped a CC down a chicks ***.
That's how he made his meth transactions.

Ol' girl ratted him out.
1223447497_e.iremix.jpg

Dude that took the charges in 2012 for heroin was with him again lol

Smh

Nelly one the first black dudes I ever heard of getting caught with meth :lol:

If he messing with that then his downfall is on the horizon

Last edited:
Nelly got breaded out during the time they were giving rappers stupid money...Only dudes movin units em, pimp juice and us. He just got caught a few years ago with drugs as well. Everyone is on meth, the quietest epidemic 
wink.gif

Stop, you know you was staying up to watch Tip Drill on BET Uncut back in the day just for that scene.
Only uncut video I remember was the Chingy one. I never eem seen all of tip drill.

That's how he made his meth transactions.

Ol' girl ratted him out.
1223447497_e.iremix.jpg
Mo should've used prepaid debit. They wouldn't have been able to track the booty-transactions
mean.gif

Dude that took the charges in 2012 for heroin was with him again lol

Smh

Nelly one the first black dudes I ever heard of getting caught with meth :lol:

If he messing with that then his downfall is on the horizon

Nah I would be willing to bet it was more than likely what they thought was Molly, you can get it rocked up like that in crystals

That's why you're supposed to have the test kit on deck :smh: a lot of that **** out there that ****** think is Molly is really a mix of meth and other stuff

I know a ***** who came up flooding a local college campus with bath salts in capsules before they started pulling it from the head shops

Pretty sure when they say meth they're talking about Molly. They come from the same family of drugs and before its cut down MDMA is in crystal form.

Hate it had to be him though.

Curious to see if he goes the TI route.

Back
Top Bottom