nelly arrested and caught with meth

Son thought he was Erron Black
laugh.gif

@Kellyrep

Just going to call it like I see it. If you really are a female, I hope you find the balance of masculine energy that's evident that you have been lacking since childhood. I'm not trying to be coarse or funny. It's evident you have a lot of feelings you'd like to convey but dont have the correct mental template to do so. In turn, you grasp at experiences in life that have made you feel a certain way and try to rationalize it as a fact. Maintaining the baggage from not having a father growing up is going to attract those same experiences in your own life. #LawsOfAttraction

Said it once and I'll say it again. Over indulging in anything can be detrimental, Western Feminism included.

I could go back and forth with you on the facts but It's no relevant to the thread. Peace.
it's evident that you just need to smell that fart.

Last edited:
He'll collect his follow up L if he was does time and he comes home to his bank account being raped.

How does this happen twice lol

Nelly clearly been a front for some friends back home for a long time

Ubtm is the same dude that would troll the appreciation threads with overweight unattractive women, right?

KevinRep stays talking about how dudes want thicker women...

Both from nova

Never in the same thread at the same time

1408.gif

"A rapper arrested, suckas showing me on video, of course I know, that I'm a roll model, but yo this rap life is real life sometimes it's full throttle." - The 7 21 18 21 aka Guru
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom