Nelly vs. Floyd Mayweather v2.0 ~~~ "It's kind of hard talking to someone who hasn't graduated High

I laughed. 

those reactions 
laugh.gif

May's new girl is ugly as hell!

Didn't he make a big deal off buying her a gift? :lol: Dude is lame.

Having a hs diploma > having unlimited cash flow, flying around the world on a private jet with 10 bad *******, being in peak physical condition, eating the best foods, getting massages all day.
I really hope you're being sarcastic haha

Last edited:
Having a hs diploma > having unlimited cash flow, flying around the world on a private jet with 10 bad *******, being in peak physical condition, eating the best foods, getting massages all day.
laugh.gif
 Right. Nelly mad that Pretty Boy can make more in 1 hour than Nelly has his ENTIRE career. 

But if we talkin about who would win a street fight though 
nerd.gif

W T F does it matter if you didn't graduate high school when you're close to having a billion dollars?

Not only that, Nelly isn't a scholar and he may be one of the few rappers who graduated HS but did he go to college? Does he have a degree? That was a low blow, that can be used against him also.

:rofl:

Hilarious clip. My man Bo...
nthat.gif

I do remember just last month LeBatard was saying that he has a feeling that Floyd is going to be broke after he retires because of the way he spends. Might be possible.

Last edited:
I hope to make money like Floyd won day. That's why I also dropped out of high school. It just sucks that there's not many opportunities out their this moment so I have to suck it up working this stock room at Footlocker. They don't eem provide meals :stoneface:

You keep it going man, you keep those books rolling. You pick up all those books that you're going to read and not remember and you roll, man. You get that associate degree, okay. Then you get your bachelors, then you get your masters, then you get your master's masters, then you get your doctrine, you go, man. And then when everybody says quit you show them those degrees, man. When everybody says, "Hey, you're not working, you're not making any money". You say, "You look at my degrees and you look at my life. Yeah, I'm fifty two. So what? Hate all you want. But I'm smart, I'm so smart, and I'm in school. These guys are out here making money all these ways and I'm spendin' mine to be smart, you know why? Because when I die, buddy, you know what's going to keep me warm, that's right, those degrees"

Last edited:
Don't matter about money, it's about who you F'n. Nelly F'n his girl. The money is irrelevant

But still

Floyd > nelly and his love rapping

i took it as nelly was just saying dude was immature and acting like he is still in hs.

In regards to the beef. Nelly has won. Unless those curtains were roast beef. Then, nobody wins.

You know damn well the girls privates are A1 :lol:

As far as the beef goes (lack there of really) nelly got it.

You can't beat someone on Xbox and have the loser say "well I can still whoop your ***", so he wins :lol:

Completely unrelated.

Last edited:
You keep it going man, you keep those books rolling. You pick up all those books that you're going to read and not remember and you roll, man. You get that associate degree, okay. Then you get your bachelors, then you get your masters, then you get your master's masters, then you get your doctrine, you go, man. And then when everybody says quit you show them those degrees, man. When everybody says, "Hey, you're not working, you're not making any money". You say, "You look at my degrees and you look at my life. Yeah, I'm fifty two. So what? Hate all you want. But I'm smart, I'm so smart, and I'm in school. These guys are out here making money all these ways and I'm spendin' mine to be smart, you know why? Because when I die, buddy, you know what's going to keep me warm, that's right, those degrees"

took me a sec, :rofl:, :pimp:

MISTA WEST!

Back
Top Bottom