Nephew Tommy Appreciation LOL

I'll leave my front do' open you can come right now. You ain't got to break in this time..

Dawg...
roll.gif

This dude has problems. Lots of his pranks are funny, but he crosses waaaaaay over the line sometimes. Somethings wrong with the dude's sister too, dude is already down about getting his crib raided and this is just pouring salt on the wound. Lift his spirits? Wow.

There was one where he called this dude and he said that their sons play on TV the same basketball team and he asked dude if he could claim one of his kids on his taxes, now that was hilarious imo. Also when he complained to the Barber that his meat kept touching his hand everything he leaned in to trim him up. There's one that I can't find but he told somebody that he was a boot camp instructor for people on diets and if he sees him eatingssomething unhealthy he'll slap the chicken out of his hand and things may get physical, I was on the ground gasping for air.

There was one where he called this dude and he said that their sons play on TV the same basketball team and he asked dude if he could claim one of his kids on his taxes, now that was hilarious imo. Also when he complained to the Barber that his meat kept touching his hand everything he leaned in to trim him up. There's one that I can't find but he told somebody that he was a boot camp instructor for people on diets and if he sees him eatingssomething unhealthy he'll slap the chicken out of his hand and things may get physical, I was on the ground gasping for air.

At the end of the day it's a nice little laugh. Two of my favorites are when he called a security guard and pretended to fall asleep over the phone and when he called a local chicken spot and ordered over 100 pieces of chicken and then told dude he didn't need it anymore

I'm so tired of these medical advice threads talkin' bout my teeth and now you can't breathe

if you can't breathe call 911.

"You damn near had you a well whooped ***." :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that's what got me! I loved this show. I miss it since it Dosent air in Hawaii. But this was by far my favorite segment lol.

Some of my favorites are when he called a baby daddy with twins and was claiming one of them lmfao.

Or when some chicks son peed in the pool and he told her he had to pay to get it cleaned

Lls he is a fool

Now that stutter one was effed up...

I still laughed tho

Last edited:
"Imma miss it this Sunday too cuz the football game coming on"

"Imma drown you in that water"

Lls omg I'm in tears. I need to go to bed now lol

Back
Top Bottom