NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Just checked, no it didn't happen, but I saw it in the Nintendo thread and had some serious deja vu.
My bad fam :lol:

Anyone have this problem?

My hacked nes, the controller allows me to press the home button, I can move side to side up and down and select the game...but when it comes for the game to start I can press start to get to the start game screen faster but after that I can't press a or go up or down, I can however press home and get back to the title screen

DDQmTZJVYAAPWSc

F zero. Someone did their homework.

Might cop one if theyre as easy to get as the nesclassic

F zero. Someone did their homework.

Might cop one if theyre as easy to get as the nesclassic

:lol: highly doubt it be any easier this go around after those resellers seen how they hurt the market over the NES classic

I have those games as an emulator though...Debating if I need to actually get this. And how short will these controller cords be?
mean.gif

Perfect early christmas presents for my nephews this year :smokin

Thread will be popping again thanks to the news :wink:

Last edited:
I have more than half of these on my 3ds..but will need super Mario rpg

Wonder what that dude who made the video saying that he doesn't believe they are releasing is saying now [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Nintendo should've put DKC 2 in there. That was the best of the Donkey Kong Country games.

Hopefully these will be able to be hacked like the NES classics so we can add the games "we want" in them

Need to get just to play Star Fox 2.

Hey Nintendo,

Don't be a douche and release these in limited quantities. You guys saw what happened to the NES Mini. don't be niave and make the same mistake. 

Back
Top Bottom