NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Looked like a damned fool walking up to GameStop at 10am when the line was 30 deep.

That was until a worker asked if anyone preordered and the guy at the end of the line (me) was the only one to say yes.

As I was walking past people the worker also announced they only had 12 units for sale. The death stares as I walked past people were hilarious.

Easiest cop ever.

Woke up, went to Target at 7:50, was #2 there (parking lot was full of people in there car on the phone). So me and another lady got out and walked up to the door. Handed out tickets.. Went in 10 min later cashed out in under 2 min. Off to work I went.

They had plenty more BTW.

TG email cake in at 3:30AM so a solid three hours after purchase :lol:
Shoutout to everyone in the thread helping others come up because I'd be empty handed otherwise

gamestop should be the last spot to go if you dont have a preorder... they didnt get a lot compared to other stores

gamestop should be the last spot to go if you dont have a preorder... they didnt get a lot compared to other stores

The one I was at got 12 I was second to last in line when I found out and there was a good amount of people in line so I left

I'm going out of town to try my luck

my local target in socal only got 50 and amazon treasure truck is live for socal at the grove, that drive is type deep

Re sellers are going to end up doing the store re stocks when they are sitting on these and can't re sell for a $50 profit and end up returning these to stores.

50 dollars profit ain't bad what y'all rich.

50 bucks to just drop it off and walk away man let me have like 3 classics to flip i be a 150$ richer for little work.

Shoutout @Good Ol J.R

With his info I slid into Bayfair at 7:40a and copped :lol:

IMG_2828.JPG

Back
Top Bottom