NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

The Gustavo scene was amazing

I wonder how things would've went for Pablo had he taken more of Gustavo's level headed advice

Screen name to post ratio
I expected someone to post that 
laugh.gif

I forgot the info to my old NT account when they switched from yuku or whatever it was called.

I really liked the Young Scooter song "Colombia" at the time so I went with that.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, it was a solid show. Obviously, it's nowhere near BB or Wire, but it held its own and had its moments. Great pace, great character development, it had it's moments where you really get to see just how crazy Pablo was (For some reason, I expected Pablo to be more animated, but he always held his cool).

For Netflix shows, I would put it just below House of Cards.

Also, no mention of Valeria?

Didn't expect to see so many boobs in this show. At least once per episode [emoji]128557[/emoji]

What a great series. Can't wait for season 2. Loved the cinematography...really captures the beauty of Colombia.

Organized crime has always interested me. It's fascinating reading up on the Yakuza, Cartels, etc. I knew a bit on Escobar, as I read this book a few summers back:

Killing-Pablo-9780743517904.jpg

It really goes in-depth as far as detailing the US involvement in going after Pablo, the search bloc, etc. I couldn't even imagine living in Colombia during Escobar's reign.

The show had me glued to the screen from episode 1. My favorite scene in the series was the chase in comunas. It was gripping....punctuated by the boy pulling the gun on Pena.

The 9.1/10 on IMDB is well deserved.

Worse. Soap Opera quality produced by Telemundo. But if you're familiar with the style of shows should be no prob to watch. I just finished La Reina Del Sur and it's a lot like that show. Sam e producers and even a few of the same characters. I'm at the part where they pick up the business in Mexico right after Paablo's death. In the series he was going to help bring pablo out of Colombia but he ended up in jail before it could happen.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, I started watching episode one of Pablo Escobar, el patron del mal (a Colombian produced soap opera) and it actually looks pretty damn good. Seems like all the actors are Colombian, so the accent and dialogue is on point. It also starts much earlier in Pablo's life than Narcos did. 

Anyone else peep the show?

Out of curiosity, I started watching episode one of Pablo Escobar, el patron del mal (a Colombian produced soap opera) and it actually looks pretty damn good. Seems like all the actors are Colombian, so the accent and dialogue is on point. It also starts much earlier in Pablo's life than Narcos did. 

I peeped it. Stopped at like episode 5. Makes Pablo look like a clown on his comeup :lol: and moves a lil too fast for my liking. Seems a lil too lighthearted for my taste.

Yep. Parts of that series contradicts what happens in Narcos. But I like it.

El senior de los cielos is a continuation of that series

Yes

Last edited:
It really goes in-depth as far as detailing the US involvement in going after Pablo, the search bloc, etc. I couldn't even imagine living in Colombia during Escobar's reign.

The show had me glued to the screen from episode 1. My favorite scene in the series was the chase in comunas. It was gripping....punctuated by the boy pulling the gun on Pena.

The 9.1/10 on IMDB is well deserved.[/quote]

That book was hella good. I thought the Netflix series was based off it it, since that book was the first time the public got a detailed story on how they caught up with pablo, by triangulating his calls.

Last edited:
Started binge watching this week. Up through episode 7.

Story is okay, a lot of expected stuff. I guess that is typical for a show 'based on true events' that everyone knows the outcome of.

I understand the need to make it authentic by having everyone speak spanish. It would be pretty ridiculous to have them speak english with a spanish accent. HOWEVER, as someone who does not speak spanish it's more or less like watching a foreign movie where I have to read subtitles and can't turn away from the t.v. or else I will miss something.

Just finished the season.
I honestly just wanted to know if he was gonna get killed or not this season

It was good, but didn't flow well, and they spent too much time on the sons meetup. Pablo's fam had it rough after he fell.

Back
Top Bottom