NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Timeout they dropped the ENTIRE season last night? Bruh its Satuday night and I need to save money anyways. :lol:

I tried all night to start and get through Episode 1.
Nothing grabbed me.
No character sold me.
I know it will catch, going to try again here soon.
I just kept falling asleep.

Anyone with an actual timelineof how the Cali Cartel was caught

I know they only had 10 hours to tell the story but seeing the DEA catch break after break in the span of hours felt off. I couldnt suspend my disbelief that much. Did the B team really come off the plane and find Gilberto like that within 24 hours?

I can believe DEA catching break after break.
I can believe DEA running into dead end after dead end.
DEA is a joke.
War on drugs is a joke.
How are you going to be DEA and stop Traffickers, when your bosses and employers are traffickers.
TAX payers paying for the Governments Beard.
D.A.R.E. and McGruff the Crime Dog telling kids Drugs are bad and Crime doesn't pay, while the agencies and Firms that come up with D.A.R.E/McGruff import 2keys per second.

Did 5 episodes last night and the other 5 today. I liked the series. Still preferred the first 2 seansons with Pablo over this one but it was still a solid series. Looks like we're getting El Chapo in season 4.

Always knew Pacho was playing for the other team , by his mannerism . Guess I'll play the Devil advocate. But this is my favorite season thus far . The Cali cartel was all about brains , unlike the Medellin cartel & it almost worked out for them in the end . Pablo wasn't thinking about buying the whole damn government. He was trying to be one .

Hopefully next season is about Mexico . And I'm patiently waiting for Griselda Blanco season also

God damn man I've never had an issue with subtitles.
But this is putting me to sleep man.
It's like 97% subs.
Is the whole Season subs?
This is super frustrating.
Subs are never ever ever an issue.

Funny to see the alcoholic priest from the young pope in this as a cartel accountant :lol:

Im at episode 8 and have enjoyed it so far. Can't stand miguel and his son, but im sure they'll get theirs sooner than later.

Just finished s3

Maria Salazar got herself another Don of the Norte Del Valle Cartel

Jorge's wife Paola is played by former Miss Colombia

Always knew Pacho was playing for the other team , by his mannerism . Guess I'll play the Devil advocate. But this is my favorite season thus far . The Cali cartel was all about brains , unlike the Medellin cartel & it almost worked out for them in the end . Pablo wasn't thinking about buying the whole damn government. He was trying to be one .

Hopefully next season is about Mexico . And I'm patiently waiting for Griselda Blanco season also
I hope so too man. I want to see the bad guys win for a change for a bit. Seeing how the dea operates without rules down there for the most part is kind of annoying.

God damn man I've never had an issue with subtitles.
But this is putting me to sleep man.
It's like 97% subs.
Is the whole Season subs?
This is super frustrating.
Subs are never ever ever an issue.
Being able to speak Spanish Came in clutch. I **** with the Spanish dialogue gives it a true authentic feel.

Just finished. Great season, gotta say I preferred Pablo's more though.

Miguel's son, David, has the most punchable face ever...was so happy when he got his.

The accountant a clown man. That scene at the end where he was getting into the helicopter :lol:

They introduced Amado so I'm guessing Juarez is next?

Honestly couldn't tell if Pena was done or not lol. Would suck if they have to find a replacement though.

I gotta say I enjoyed Chepe's scenes the most out of all the Cali leaders.

Season was good but they spent so much time on Miguel and David while I thought Don Chepe and Don Pacho were the 2 with the more vibrant personalities

Looks like they're going to skip the 3rd colombian cartel the Norte Del Valle Cartel and go straight to Mexico for S4, hopefully it'll be on Amado Carrillo Fuentes Lord of The Skies and the Juarez Cartel since it was already introduced this season

Just finished watching

Started off slow but picked up. I was really rooting for my man's in the cartel (u know who I'm talking about)

I think they're gonna do Amado Carillo next season since they had him in this one. Makes sense. There's a lord of the skies show on Netflix so I'll prolly check that out to keep me occupied

Gilberto and Miguel supposed to be getting out in 13 years :nerd:

Finished up, great season to me. Pablo was a kid playing with adult tools, Cali were the adults. Dudes bought an entire government from top to bottom.

Finally finished episode1.
I think I will like this Season better than 1-2 and here is why....
I like the way that Cali operates and it's way sexier, to me....to live and conduct the way they do.
I find more comfort and less anxiety when I imagine myself kicking it with the Cali crew.
Weird I know but it factors in for me.

Don't get it twisted though, the Gentlemen of Cali are just as ruthless as the Cowboys of Medellin

Finally finished episode1.
I think I will like this Season better than 1-2 and here is why....
I like the way that Cali operates and it's way sexier, to me....to live and conduct the way they do.
I find more comfort and less anxiety when I imagine myself kicking it with the Cali crew.
Weird I know but it factors in for me.

I feel like they should've did 1 more season in Colombia in s4 for Norte Del Valle Cartel, FARC and Autodefensas unidad de Colombia ( Castaño Brothers and Don Berna) before moving onto the Mexican Cartels

Back
Top Bottom