NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Idk if u watch broad city but he played a sweet dude. It was crazy to see him here in narcos playing a ruthless ahh dude

It came up when I googled it but nah I haven't seen it yet..I'm might check it out just to see what type of range he got

Miguel's sloppy work messed everything up to be honest. Gilberto was on another level to be able to keep everyone in check for 20 years. The "retirement" plan probably would've worked if he didn't get caught which is insane when you think about them "retiring" like it was nothing. I loved this season. The Escobar seasons were great but I love how Cali' s approach was more methodical than Pablo's.

Season 2 avail on bluray today..copped both seasons off Amazon..will binge watch

Miguel's sloppy work messed everything up to be honest. Gilberto was on another level to be able to keep everyone in check for 20 years. The "retirement" plan probably would've worked if he didn't get caught which is insane when you think about them "retiring" like it was nothing. I loved this season. The Escobar seasons were great but I love how Cali' s approach was more methodical than Pablo's.

Bruh these cats OWNED the President, only reason they ended up extradited was because the corrupt government had to save face, had Peña not gone on record these cats woulda walked as billionaires when the smoke settled...this is why the press is the only thing that can sort of keep these scumbags in check and why this clown Trump has made it his top priority to discredit the press.

Navegante finally catching that L was cool...dude was a sociopath...0 remorse for killing anyone, women, children, whatever..,of it had to be done, it had to be done...lol

Its interesting in the show they went with Miguel Maria storyline, in real life Miguel was married to Miss Colombia Marta Lucía Echeverry

Can't wait to get news about S4 to see which Mexican Cartels they'll feature from Juarez, Tijuana, Gulf Cartel, Sinaloa etc.

I enjoyed season 3 a lot, more than season 2 for sure. Cali Cartel were smooth operators for the most part. The 90s hip hop was on point and Maria :evil:

Gilberto really was the only 1 out of the 4 that was pushing the retirement agenda in the beginning, the other 3 really weren't feeling it. El Senor De Los Cielos even told Pacho you don't retire from this like any other business it retires you, Pacho wasn't trying to be on that old geezer on the golf course life

Gilberto really was the only 1 out of the 4 that was pushing the retirement agenda in the beginning, the other 3 really weren't feeling it. El Senor De Los Cielos even told Pacho you don't retire from this like any other business it retires you, Pacho wasn't trying to be on that old geezer on the golf course life

Cats wylin for not willing to do a few years in the can and walk away with BILLIONS.

There were points when the major figures of the Medellin Cartel could've walked away as billionaires too from The Ochoas to Pablo, Senor Gacha, Carlos Lehder but from their POV I guess its different than ours

Cats wylin for not willing to do a few years in the can and walk away with BILLIONS.

Yeah Henao would make a great Villain as head of Norte Del Valle Cartel, that actors got a sinister vibe. I'd just like them do them as the 3rd and last of the Colombian Cartels and how they worked with Amado Carrillo Fuentes to become the 2 most powerful cartels in Colombia and Mexico. They already kind of set it up in the scene where the two are discussing going into business together, and how Amado is telling Pacho Juarez is the future, and the final scene with Henao talking to Maria as the new Boss

Man Narcos is 3/3 and quite possibly the best thing to come from Netflix....this joint had me stressed....lol

Agent Peña was the man, I do miss Agent Murphy but I like the other two agents that sort of replaced him...

Can't wait for season 4 when they focus on Mexico

Idk why i picture you playing Amado Carillo lmao

Maria, Maria
wow.png

Season 3 was really good but I still liked 1 and 2 more

It was crazy how close the show looked when they showed the actual footage of dudes getting caught

Feel bad for the dude that got his hand smashed up at the dinner table. All he did was have an affair with the accountants wife if I'm not mistaken.

My favorite character was Jose. They way he did those dudes in the beauty salon was bad a**. Didn't like that he took out the sexy spanish chicks, especially the one with the big butt. Also had a nice laugh when he bossed up on those police officers after he called them to arrest them. Told those cats to sit down & wait til he gets through eating and proceeded to make them eat as well.

:lol: As smart as Jorge was in the show, real life was smarter.

"At the end of the season, where they finally capture Pallomari, they have you waiting outside in a car, where you kill the hitman Navegante in self-defense.
No. In reality, I never killed him. It was one of those things, I think the DEA guys did that. My logic is fantastic: How could you think that I would be going to the streets? I was hiding in my apartment with my family, protected like a bunker, loaded with guns and grenades to be able to reject any surprise taking of the apartment.

But they have some information that somebody killed him, I don’t know how. For a long time I was thinking that it was the DEA who killed him. I was hiding for a long time. That day … I didn’t do that. It didn’t happen that way.

All I did that night was go to my most secure location to secure my most beloved possession on earth, which is my family. It doesn’t make sense that I’m going to go kill a killer. I’ve never killed anybody!"

Last edited:
^ Should spoiler that.

When they were rollin' around town while Shook Ones was playin' :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom